Christmas Eve

I apologize if anyone does not celebrate Christmas, but I figured I'd do a little Christmas special. It does not include any religions in the scenario, only Santa and gifts, etc. Part 2 will be posted sometimes tomorrow, Christmas Day.

Pein

"Wait...so you're fucking telling me there's some old man stalking me? And he knows every fucking thing I do?"

Pein nodded his head, hanging the red stocking by the fireplace. Each of the Akatsuki members got their own stockings hung up, their names in large black letters across the top.

"If you're good, he'll bring you gifts." He explained.

"Hm...Maybe this old fucker isn't so bad..."

Konan

"O-Okaasan? Do you think Santa will be here soon?" You asked nervously.

"Maybe, but he won't come into the base until we're all asleep."

Your eyes widened as you immediately whipped around to sprint to your room and climb into bed. A yawn came from your lips tiredly as you finally fell asleep, awaiting for Santa to arrive in the morning.

Kisame

"Otousan! Santa's coming! Santa's coming!" You giggled cheerfully.

Kisame chuckled softly, Itachi joining in from beside him. Your eyes were filled with excitement, jumping up and down.

Itachi reached out, poking his two fingers against your forehead. You stumbled back slightly, looking up with a tilted head.

"Santa only comes when all the children are fast asleep and tucked in bed."

You frowned slightly before climbing into bed, seeming as the three of you were in your room.

"Night, Otousan. Night, 'Tachi."

Itachi

"S-Santa?"

Itachi nodded, kneeling down to your level in order for you to see him better. Your body trembled slightly at his words, growing fearful as usual.

"H-He watches me?"

"Yes. He brings you gifts if you're good."

"He kn-knows where I live?"

"Yes..."

A scream came from your lips as you dove behind the couch, cowering in fear. Itachi sighed slightly, going to your side.

You burried your face into his chest for comfort, his hand rubbing circles on your back. He figured this would happen, so he already had made a plan to defeat your fear of Santa.

"(Y/n), Santa isn't scary. Here, I'll explain. Santa is a wonderful man who makes people happy by bringing them gifts. Santa is-"

Orochimaru

"Santa?"

Your father nodded to acknowledge you getting the name correct. After thinking about the words shared with you by Orochimaru, you considered Santa's job before looking up at your father.

"So...how does it feel to get coal every year?"

Orochimaru scowled at your question as a slight chuckling came from behind him. The redheaded puppet sent a smirk in the snake's direction before ruffling your hair.

"Only your father would know, little brat."

Sasori

"Is he here yet?"