You Ask About Your Other Parent

Due to a very large amount of requests for a certain character to be Sasori's kid's 'mother', this chapter has been created. I apologize for those that didn't want this, but I had at least 20 or so people agree vs one who said no.

***

Pein

"Otousan?"

Pein lifted his head from his desk as you entered, tilting his head. You were silent at first, not really knowing exactly what to say. You took a deep breath before walking closer and slamming our hand down on Pein's desk. He looked towards you in surprise, but said nothing.

"Tell me about my fucking mother."

"Your... mother?"

"Yes, my fucking mother. Who the fuck was she? What the fuck was she like?"

"Your mother and I... weren't very close, I guess. It was kind of a one night thing. She brought you straight here when you were born, claiming I'd screwed her life up."

"So... she fucking abandoned me?"

"I'm sorry, [Y/n]..."

Konan

"Okaasan? What was father like?"

"Your father?"

"Yeah..."

Konan went silent a minute as she began to think, probably trying to figure out what to say. After all, you'd kind of sprung the question on her out of no where. She opened her mouth and looked like she was about to begin, but then stopped and closed it once more. She took a deep breath, before words finally came from her lips.

"Well, he was a really brave man. He risked his life every day to come see me, since he was part of a village. But after I became pregnant with you, he decided he wanted to take you to his village and raise you there. It was probably selfish, but I couldn't lose you. When I refused him, he left..."

"Okaasan, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I rather you over him any day."

"Do you think... maybe one day I could meet him?"

"I'll try to contact him, but no promises."

"Thank you, Okaasan."

Kisame

"Otousan?"

"Yes, [Y/n]?"

"What was my mother like?"

Kisame flinched slightly at your question and your lips formed a frown. You knew why she didn't want you, and you knew that she had cheated on Kisame. It was a sensitive topic, and Kisame didn't like to talk about her because of what she said about you, but he realised that you had a right to know. So he did what any responsible father would, he told you the truth.

"She was always... distant. And after you were born I could even see the disgust in her eyes. I just... didn't want to." He replied quietly.

"Otousan, please don't be upset."

"Huh?"

"I like you just the way you are."

"Thank you, [Y/n]. And remember, no matter one anyone says... you're beautiful."

"I love you, Otousan."

"I love you too, [Y/n]."