Christmas Day

So sorry I'm posting late! I've had Christmas things going on throughout the day and I'm really sick right now. Anyway, after an hour of brain torture I finally managed to restart my thinking process and here we are. Sorry if it's kind of bad.

Pein

"Wake the fuck up!"

Pein cracked an eye open tiredly, groaning as you jumped up and down on his bed. The Akatsuki leader knew you wouldn't stop until he was up, and therefore did as you wanted.

Your hand gripped his wrist as you yanked him to the living room where the christmas tree stood.

Your eyes widened at the presents, immediately sprinting over to find one that was a dressed to you. Pein couldn't help but smile as more of your unoften seen innocence and excitement was revealed.

You tore into the wrapped paper in which was signed from Santa, immediately opening the box as if it would disappear if you didn't.

A gasp came from you at the item in the box, your hand covering your mouth.

The scythe was almost identical to Hidan's, yet slightly smaller. You'd been wanting the Jashinist to teach you to use one for a while but he refused as he didn't want you using his.

"Santa, if you can hear me... you're the fucking best!"

Konan

"Okaasan! Look!"

You gently held the kitten, carefully petting it's head. It purred slightly, it's ninja headband jingling slightly. Santa had brought you a ninja kitten, something you'd really wanted for a while.

"What do you think, (Y/n)?" Your mother questioned.

"I love it..."

Kisame

Your arms clutched the stuffed shark against your chest, burying your face into it's head. Kisame smiled at the gift you'd recieved from Santa, ruffling your hair softly.

"Otousan? Will Santa come back next year?"

Kisame nodded in response, a large grin forming across your face. You couldn't wait until next Christmas.

Itachi

You tightly held onto Itachi's arm as the two of you made your way to the living room. The many other Akatsuki members followed behind, in case you attempted to make a break for it.

The lights flickered on in the living room as Itachi flipped the switch. Your eyes widened at what you saw, immediately sprinting to the middle of the room.

The Akatsuki members watched you with smiles as tears came from your eyes, tightly clutching the scrap book to your chest. They'd made it for you so you'd always remember all the fun things you'd done.

They were all tackled in a group hug, which many of them were not pleased to be involved in, but forced themselves through the traumatic experience.

"Thank you..."

Orochimaru

Your eyes lit up as you saw Kobura sitting by the christmas tree, on top of the box containing your gift. You immediately sprinted over, a gasp coming from your lips at the sight inside the box.

You had learned something new.

Not only did you get a wonderful gift, but you discovered something about your snake that you hadn't known before.

Kobura was a female.

Sasori

You gasped as you opened the box, immediately pulling the detonating wood out of the box.  As much as Sasori disagreed, you'd been tricked into believing art was an explosion, and he desired to support you.

He was thankful you had no interest in clay, and instead found a way for you to make explosive puppets.

Detonating wood.

Deidara

You wrapped your arms tightly around your father, the smile not physically able to leave your face. Deidara chuckled slightly, ruffling your hair.

He had gotten you a non-explosive clay. In fact, the clay could probably be called invincible. It was almost impossible to destroy. This way you could create your own opinion of art, even if Deidara didn't agree with it.

Kakuzu

You smirked slightly as you looked at the contents of the brief case, the green money filled right to the top.

The Akatsuki took a hard hit in their finances that month, as 1,000,000 Yen just randomly went missing.

And they'd never find it as long as you lived.

Hidan

"Wake up, bitch! Looks like Santa's been here."

Your eyes shot open immediately darting around the room to see the box at the end of the bed. You were tearing the paper within seconds, eyes filled with excitement.

You gasped at the items inside the box, pulling out one of the many pieces of candy. The entire box was filled with the sugar-filled sweets, leaving a very content you.

"Thank you, Santa..." You murmured.

Tobi

"(Y/n)-Chan! Wake up! It's Christmas! Santa brought presents!"

Your eyes flickered open, boredly looking up at your hyperactive father. He was bouncing all around the room, his mask stuck on his face.

A slight groan came from your lips as you rolled over, turning away from him. Tobi whined, climbing over you so the two of you were face to face.

He cheerfully held a wrapped box in your direction, causing you to raise an eyebrow. Nonetheless, you took it and slowly pulled off the wrapping paper.

"Thanks...Otousan..." You mumbled softly, voice seeming to crack slightly reveal a joyful tone. However, it lasted only a moment and did not return.

He'd gifted you the thing you'd always wanted most.

Coal.

Zetsu

"Yay! Cookies!"

You cheerfully shoved the cookies into your mouth, sinking your small fangs into the delicious goodness.

Zetsu gave a slight smile in your direction, eating a cookie of his own.

"Thank you, Otousan!"

Scenario Requests

Please post scenario requests.