They Do Your Hair

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about the lack of updates! My life has been crazy and all over the place and was living with my aunt instead of at home because my family was on vacation for three weeks. I'm a terrible author, I know, and I'm REALLY sorry. Hope you guys can forgive me. I'm trying to catch up on this, and 'A Shattered Heart || Gaara ||', so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

---------------------------

Pein

"Ouch! Being fucking careful, bastard!"

"Sorry, [Y/n]."

You sat still as Pein twisted the hair curler, holding it in place for a moment before releasing it. The lower part of your hair had all been curled a bit whilst the upper section remained straight. Pein then brushed your bangs to cover one of your eyes before holding up a mirror so you could see what he'd done with your hair. You smiled as you rose to your feet, him and you heading back into the main part of your room.

Naruto looked over to you from his spot on your bed and his jaw dropped open as he stared at you. You blushed in embarrassment and looking to the ground, feeling somewhat flustered with the way he was staring at you. You mumbled a 'thank you' to your father as he stood behind you, before Naruto took your hand.

"Ready for our date?"

"Ready as I'll fucking ever be."

"Have her back here for 10, or else." Pein threatened.

"I'll have her back in time, believe it!"

"Don't worry so fucking much."

"Alright, let's go, ya know?"

Konan

"Okaasan, are you sure it looks okay?"

Konan smiled softly from where she stood behind you as you looked in the mirror, studying your hair. It was up in two ponytails on the sides of your head, and she had curled each tail. Your mother put her hands on your shoulders and you shyly looked to the ground, your light blue hair falling over your face.

"You look beautiful, [Y/n]."

"A-Are you sure? What would Kiba think? W-what if he doesn't like it? O-Or if-"

"Sweetie, you look perfect. If Kiba can't see it, then he's an idiot."

You nodded slightly just before a knock sounded against the door. Your eyes widened in shock before snapping to the clock; you hadn't realized that it was so late! There were voices coming from outside the door and you panicked, he was here. You weren't ready for this, not one bit. You found yourself getting slightly lightheaded as the door opened to reveal Kiba and Akamaru.

"Woah... [Y/n] you look... woah."

"Th-thanks. You look... w-woah too."

"Shall we go?"

"Mhm."

Kisame

"[Y/n], stop moving or you'll get burned."

"Sorry, Otousan."

Kisame sighed as he moved the straightener through your ridiculously long, dark blue hair. You completely refused to cut it, even though it was getting to a point where it was almost always in the way. It went all the way down to your butt, with you for some reason just loved. Kisame despised it, but he'd never tell you that. It was just too hard for maintenance, not to mention a very simple spot for an enemy to grab you.

"Otousan, what do you think of my hair?"

Shit.

"Uh..."