You Visit Your Boyfriend

Pein

You stood quietly, staring at the door in front of you. It was strange that you'd never been here. Despite how long you'd been dating, you had never visited the crazy blonde's house. Well, here you were and you didn't really know what to do. Sure, knocking would probably help, but he probably wasn't even home. Or he was busy with something. He'd probably just send you away because he had other things to do, like a mission!

"[Y/n]?"

You froze up at the familiar voice, feeling rather surprised. But as you turned around, there stood the hyperactive knucklehead with the blonde hair and the blue eyes. He was giving you a confused look, but it changed to a more worried look when he noticed the expression on your face. You didn't want to cry in front of him, but your walls just seemed to crumble right then and there as you were reduced to tears.

"[Y/n]? What's wrong?"

"I hate the Akatsuki, I hate it! He's always busy with Konan, or preparing for the baby. It's like I... like I don't exi-"

"Shhh, it's alright. Come on, let's go inside and get you into some different clothes before someone sees your cloak. You can stay at my place as long as you need to! But, uh, I wasn't expecting people so it's kind of a mess."

"It's alright. Th-thank you..."

Konan

"Hey, kitty cat, haven't seen you in a while!"

"Kiba? Yeah, don't call me that."

The dog-lover grinned teasingly as he wrapped an arm around you and pulled you in for a kiss. The only response he got was a smirk as his lips touched your hand. Of course, that resulted in a scowl and several whiney complaints. You hadn't seen him much recently, so you were happy to spend this time with him. Your mother had said it was alright to visit, so you didn't see why not.

"I hope you're not busy or anything. If you are I can come back another time."

"Oh, no, not at all! I just got back from a mission yesterday so I should be free for the next little bit."

"Okay!"

You looked over towards the large white dog who was laying down on the grass. Akamaru was excitedly wagging his tail while looking up at you, but he didn't get up due to the kitten who was laying fast asleep on his side. Mittens and him were a strange friendship as sometimes they were like this and other times Mittens looked like she was trying to maul him.

"Come on, let's go find something fun to do!"

Kisame

"Hey, 'Tachi, you busy?"

The raven looked up from the book he was reading to stare at you, before he moved a bookmark in between the pages and placed the novel on the desk beside his bed. He had just been laying down and reading, which he liked to do during his free time. You didn't like to disturb him while he was reading, but today you just kind of felt like it. The Uchiha gave you an amused grin as you climbed into the bed beside him.

"And what might you be doing?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Cuddling," you mumbled back.

At this, Itachi chuckled before wrapping his arms around you and pulling your body closer to his. He held you for a minute before he moved away and climbed out of his bed. You sat up quickly after, staring at him with a confused expression as he rummaged through his closet. After about a minute, he pulled out a box and came over to set it on the bed.

"Do you want to play Scrabble?"

"Sure, haha, but you'll probably win."

"I'll go easy on you."

"Don't you dare!"

Itachi

"S-Sai?" you whispered.

The pale teen was sitting down with many others, eating something out of a picnic basket. And there you were, hiding in a bush wearing an Akatsuki cloak as you whispered towards your boyfriend. This wasn't dangerous at all - not one tiny little bit. But not matter how many times you whispered his name, he didn't seem to hear you. Someone clearly did though, as after another attempt a heavy weight landed on your back and you were pinned to the ground.

"Nice job, Yamato, it appears you've caught our little spy."

You found yourself dragged to your feet and the many people around looked at you in absolute shock. Several took fighting stances, and you found yourself freezing up. The amount of ninja there seemed like a lot more now that they were all preparing to fight you. A soft whimper escaped your lips as you attempted to escape the ninja's grip, but he would not release you.

"Wait, Kakashi-sensei, I recognize her from somewhere..." a pink-haired girl spoke.

"Yes, Sakura?" the masked male questioned.

"From that time in the woods!" a blonde blurted.

"Isn't she... his daughter?"

The silver-haired sensei paused before studying you. He didn't reply at first, and there was no movements amongst the large group, until he finally nodded. Your eyes locked with Sai's and he was giving you a terrified expression. You felt terrible for worrying him, but you forced yourself to look away. You couldn't make him seem suspicious. Well, that was the plan until some dumb girl messed it up.

"Wait," a blonde girl called out. "That's Sai's girlfriend!"

A bunch of people looked at the male in shock, but he refused to deny it. In fact, he came straight up to you and took your hand in his in front of all the shinobi of his village. Many rude comments were made, but he didn't shy away. In fact, he pressed his lips against your cheek and your wanted to cry right then and there. Sensing your distress, he worriedly asked what was bugging you.

"S-Sasori won't even let me be around my father anymore," you sniffled.

"What? Why? Didn't they just get married?"

Some of the shinobi suddenly froze, staring at the two of you like you'd just grown fucking ears and a tail. Others were confused, but whispers began to spread throughout the clump and soon enough all the ninja looked dumbfounded in their stares. I guess it wasn't every day they heard about a gay marriage between two S-ranked criminals, especially if one of them was Itachi Uchiha.

"He said if I didn't stay away, h-he was gonna... He would..."

"Shh, it's alright. Just tell me what he said."

"He said he would hurt you," you sobbed.

It was then that Kakashi approached, kneeling down beside you as Sai pulled you into a hug. Others were watching silently as the scene unfolded in front of them. Sai quickly tightened his grip, pulling you away from the jonin but he relaxed very slightly when Kakashi whispered a promise of not harming you. And sure enough, he didn't. He just ruffled your hair slightly and then sat.

"Sasori, is he another Akatsuki member?"

"Yes," you murmured.

"What is he like?"

"I-I can't tell you."

"That's alright. Can you tell me about what's going on between you, him and Itachi?"

"S-Sasori hates me and I don't know why. H-he keeps threatening me and l-locking me out of my father's room a-and he said he would ki-... he would kill S-sai if I didn't leave my f-father alone."

"I'm taking you to see the hokage, is that alright?"

You nodded weakly.

Orochimaru