You Get A Boyfriend

IMPORTANT QUESTION

In the future, would you like to see a scenario in which the parent gets married?

Readers will be able to vote which characters marry who

Please let me know in comments

* * *

Pein

"Hey, [Y/n]. I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Hey, Naru! Did you fucking miss me?"

"Of course I did." He grinned.

The blonde leaned forward and gave you a gentle peck on the cheek before pulling away with his typical goofy grin. Your father had an undercover mission in the leaf, so you'd asked him if you could tag along. He had been reluctant, but agreed in the end after a lot of convincing. You couldn't care much for the mission, but knowing a certain blonde leaf ninja, who you totally didn't sit outside the house of for five hours until he came out and then followed him into town, lived there made you more than happy to go.

"Hey, [Y/n]?" Naruto coughed awkwardly.

"What the fuck is it?"

"About the kiss..."

"Fucking what about it?"

"Well, uh... Are we..."

"A fucking couple? No fucking clue. If you're bitchin', I'm bitchin'."

"I have no idea what you just said."

"Me fucking neither."

"[Y/n], will you be my girlfriend?"

"Thought you'd never fucking ask."

"... Is that a yes?"

"Of course it fucking is. Yes, I will be your fucking girlfriend."

"Awesome!"

Konan

"Hey, [Y/n]. Good to see you again."

"Hey, Kiba."

Kiba looked around awkwardly before clearing his throat. You raised an eyebrow at his actions, trying to figure out what he was doing. You followed his gaze through the trees, but nothing was popping out as interesting to you. He stopped after a moment, with you tilting you head in confusion.

"Kiba, what is it?"

"Er... What are we, exactly?"

"I... I don't know. Are we... a couple?"

"I don't know. I'd like to be a couple... I-if you want..."

"I... I'd like that too."

Kisame

"Hello, [Y/n]." Itachi greeted as you entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, 'Tachi. What are you making?"

"Bacon and eggs, would you like some?"

"Yes, please!"

Itachi got a second plate from the cupboard and put an egg on each plate as well as some bacon. He retrieved some knives and forks from the drawer before placing the food on the table and sitting across from you. Your mouth watered as the delicious scent filled your nose, growing hungrier by the minute.

"Itadakimasu!" You called.

Itachi and you each dug into your breakfast. A heavenly feeling came over you with each bite as you ate the breakfast that tasted as if it were made by angels. Itachi chuckled slightly at your expression before you gobbled down more bacon. You finished before him, although it didn't take him long to finish as well.