Your Birthday

April 23rd was my birthday, so I decided to make a birthday chapter. I kinda forgot to publish it on Wattpad because I wrote it late at night. I'm sorry 0.0

Anyway, I hope you guys all like it!

* * *

Pein

"Wake up."

You groaned slightly as your eyes slowly opened, and you saw many figures around your bed. Your hands reached up to rub your eyes, and soon you realized it was all the Akatsuki members there, and then Naruto also stood beside your father which was what surprised you the most.

"Happy birthday, my goddess." Pein smiled.

"I... I don't know what the fuck to say..."

Pein held out a gift box and you took it cautiously before unwrapping it. As you peered inside, your eyes went wide. You lifted the rods up before a large smile crossed your face and you tackled Pein in a hug. The rest of the Akatsuki laughed, including the emo ones, at the sight. A third body joined the hug, causing your father to tense, but he allowed it. Naruto only grinned.

He passed a box to you as well and you opened it curiously. You took the small bracelet out in shock before Naruto helped to put it on your wrist. It had several charms on it as well. The first was a red cloud, the second was the leaf village symbol, the third was the rinnegan pattern, the fourth was the Uzumaki symbol and the fourth was a little nine-tailed fox.

"That way no matter where you go, you'll always have a piece of your friends and family with you, y'know?"

"Thank you, Naruto. I fucking love it."

Konan

You skipped into the kitchen happily, eyes moving in your direction. A plate sat at the table filled with waffles and whipped cream and all your other favourite breakfast foods. The other members were all sitting at the table waiting for you, and to your surprise Kiba was sitting in the chair beside yours.

"Happy birthday, [Y/n]!"

You sat down in the chair and Kiba leaned over to kiss your cheek. Mittens and Akamaru were curled up together at your feet, fast asleep. Konan held out a gift with a smile and you took it excitedly.

You unwrapped the box and your eyes fell on the gift inside. Your eyes widened as you pulled out the ninja gear, squealing in excitement. It was cat themed, and also came with ears and a tail as well as a marker to draw on whiskers.

"Okaasan, I love it so much! Thank you!"

Kiba grinned as he held out a small box and you took it from him with a smile. Opening it up, your eyes fell on a little Keychain that had a small kitten and a large dog cuddling up together. You instantly moved towards Kiba and pressed your lips against his cheek.

"I'm glad you like it, [Y/n]

Kisame

You entered the living room and looked around to see the other members sitting around on the couches. As your eyes landed on Itachi, he smiled slightly before patting the spot next to him. You shyly walked over to him, and the Uchiha wrapped an arm around you after you sat. You rested your head on his shoulder, causing some of the other members to 'aww' and tease the two of you a little.

"Um, 'Tachi? Where's Otousan?" You questioned.

"He's getting your gift. I have something for you as well."

Itachi held up a little gift bag and you reached out to take it. Pulling the wrapping paper away, your eyes well on the little necklace inside. Lifting it out, it was a golden chain with the Uchiha Crest dangling from it. Your eyes widened in surprise as Itachi took it and assisted you to put in on. Two fingers gently touched your forehead and his lips formed a slight smile.