Chapter three

Sitting in my office the next day, Dean and Seth working alongside me, we were interrupted by my secretary, Alexa, "Livia Frost is here to speak with you."
I groaned, "Send her in," silently pleading with Dean and Seth to help me.
Dean grinned, while Seth tensed up, "Roman, I have a bad feeling about this."
"It'll be fine."
I saw her approaching my office door through the glass, gulping hard when I saw her. The dress she was wearing hugging her curves tightly.

 The dress she was wearing hugging her curves tightly

"Hello gentlemen," she said.
"Livia," each of us greeted.
"Wow, never thought you had this kind of body," Dean remarked.
"Dean!!!" I growled.
"What? I'm just stating the truth," he said, laughing.
"I'm sorry about him, he doesn't have a filter!" I said.
She nodded, "Here's the rest of the documents you wanted."
I stood, walking over to her, taking them from her, my fingers brushing against hers. She pulled her hand away abruptly, looking down at her feet.
Smirking, I went back to my desk, skimming through the reports, until Seth said, "So Livia, how's the relationship with Orton?"
"He got promoted at The Wyatt Family. We are doing good though. Wedding plans are coming along real well."
"Wedding?" I croaked.
Livia looked over at me, smiling brightly, "Yeah, end of the month."
My heart sunk, its over, I thought, I've lost her already. Her head cocked to one side seeing me frown. "Well, I'll leave you gentlemen to get back to your work," she said, exiting the office.
I stood, following her, "Livia wait, we need to talk."
She turned, hopefulness in her eyes.
"I don't think you should marry Randy, especially now that he's so close to the Wyatts."
"They aren't that bad, father trusts them."
"You'll never understand, they aren't good people, they will destroy you. They nearly destroyed my brothers and I."
She rolled her eyes, which pissed me off even further. Not able to withstand her doubting me, I grabbed her arm, pulling her into me, and kissing her. She tried pushing me away, but I held on tightly. When I finally released her, she stepped back, tears forming in her eyes, as she stepped back from me, bolting down the hall.
Dean and Seth were staring at me when I came back into the office, Seth saying, "I told you something bad was going to happen. You stupid idiot, you scared her off. You'll be on Vince's hitlist."
Groaning I thought, he's right, I grabbed the nearest stack of papers, burying my nose into them, wishing I had never seen Livia at all during this lifetime.

The next day I was back in my office, finishing up going through the papers Livia had brought when Randy walked in along with Bray and Luke. "Reigns, we need to talk."
"Really? Why the hell would we need to talk?" I asked.
"Why the fuck did you kiss Livia?" He yelled, his hands balling into fists.
"My mistake, didn't see a claimed label on her," I said, my eyes trained to the work in front of me.
He slammed his fist onto my desk, the veins on his neck popping, "Keep the fuck away from her."
Oh don't worry Randy, I'll fuck her, I thought.
Randy sneered at me, I smirked, saying, "Get the fuck out of my office, oh and Randy, she will be mine."
He charged at me, but didn't get close because Bray pulled him back. "Reigns, you will fall, and so will this company."

Later that day
I had just arrived at my parents house for family dinner, and upon walking in there at the dining room table sat Vince, Linda, Livia, and Randy. Randy smirked at me, while Livias eyes darted away from my gaze. "Roman," Vince said, smiling at me, "how are you?"
"Fine," I said, my gaze fixed on Livia.
I saw Vince look between us, "Livias told me that you've been helping her look over the books. I must say I'm embarrassed that Stephanie was not honest with doing the job."
"Yeah, Livias done surprisingly well with handling the job. I underestimated her at first."
"She's my most valued asset and that's why your father and I just decided a little while ago that she will be working directly with you from now on."
Randy stood, furious, his chest heaving, "She will do no such thing, if she is to be my wife, then she will not work with him."
Livia shrunk away from him when he tried to grab her arm. I looked over at him, and said, "You lay another hand on her like that and I'll break each and everyone of your damn fingers."
"You wouldn't dare, because as I told you earlier, she is mine."
Livia remained silent, her eyes downcast, she quickly brushed aside the tears that started flowing down her cheeks. Vince stood, "Romans right Randy, you ever lay another hand on her than I will not stop him from breaking you."
Randy stormed out the door, as Livia continued to sit in silence. Linda looked at her and said, "You mean to tell me that Randy's done this kind of thing before?"
Vince replied, "Its been happening ever since they started dating. I've tried to stop her from seeing him."
"But I love him," Livia whispered.
I looked down at her, sighing, I knelt in front of her, taking her hands in mine, "If he truly loved you, he wouldn't hurt you. No man should ever hurt the woman he loves."
She looked at me in confusion before saying, "I didn't think you believed in love?"
"Someone told me if the right woman walked into my life I would."