Chapter seventeen

Romans pov
I sat with my cousins, Jimmy and Jey trying to figure out what to do about Livia. She was so angry with me for not telling her who Callaway is. I just can't bring anymore pain to her, and now that she's carrying my child, I can't risk it. "Earth to Roman!!" Jey shouted.
I looked over at him, sighing heavily, "Sorry, I just don't know what to do about Livia."
"I know man, but take it from someone who's been in a steady relationship, no offense, but Livia has been killed how many times? Look at it from her point of view. She's died how many ever times, been separated from you a lot, when the two of you are together, you push her away, and now she's pregnant, scared that it's going to be the last time she's ever with you, has no clue who Callaway is or what he's done to the two of you, plus, she's so in love with you that I don't even think you realize how much she loves you, and when you do all of this, like keeping this secret from her, it makes her feel as if you don't love her in return. In other words, she's scared to fucking death, and you holding back on her is not helping. Be a little more compassionate and loving to her."
"He's right you know. Seth told us how you went off on him and Dean the other night after Livia fell asleep."
I felt so horrible that Dean and Seth had to deal with me that night. I was a complete jackass, but Livia just frustrates me so much. "I'll try to do that, but she's impossible to get along with sometimes."
"Do you love her?" Jimmy asked.
"Of course I do!!" I felt the fire rolling through me, ready to strike at them for questioning my love for her. "I need to go, I'll see you later."
I hurried out the door and back to my place. Livia and I had gone back to my place after I confronted my father. My mother was disgusted with him, and decided to come with us. Her and Livia were currently picking out baby items through a friend of mine. When I walked into the house, I heard Livia laughing, I swear I wanted to melt into her. I stood in the doorway to my living room, Livia had things strewn about. But what caught my eye was the yellow envelope sitting on the coffee table labeled, Roman.
I went over and picked it up, opening it, and pulling out an ultrasound picture. I smiled slightly, looking at our baby, until I realized in the one corner it said Baby G. I sunk onto the couch, startling Livia who was sitting on the floor. Her eyes landing immediately on the ultrasound picture. She stood, walking over to me, hesitating as she neared, "Come here baby," I said, smiling, opening my arms to her, pulling her onto my lap, tears streaming down my face.
"I'm so sorry I've been a pain in the ass," she said apologizing.
I laughed, "You have no reason to apologize baby, it's me who's been the complete ass. I know you want to know who Callaway is and I should've told you the night you asked. But honestly baby, I'm so afraid of telling you. He's done unspeakable things to you."
"Just tell me, it's ok."
"He's your father."
Her eyes widened, her arms tightening around my neck, her face burying into my chest. "I won't let him hurt either of you. You'll be safe with me, because I'm not letting you out of my sight from now on, which means, you're working with me again. And you can definitely share my bed with me," I said winking at her.

 And you can definitely share my bed with me," I said winking at her