Chapter thirteen

Dean and I got dressed the morning of Livias wedding, anxiously awaiting the signal to make our move. I paced throughout the house, until our friend Sami came running through the front door. Panting heavily, he said, "Braun, Bray, and Luke are outside, Braun nearly killed me."
I looked over at Dean, who nodded, "It's time we pay the devil a visit."
"Let's do this," Dean remarked, a little too cheerfully.
"Just remember why we are doing this."
"Don't worry I will, I won't hurt them too much," he said grinning.
I grabbed my coat off the couch, throwing it on, and walking out the front door. Bray, Luke, and Braun were all standing at the gate, "So it is time for your deletion, your end, the final chapter of your existence. For all eternity she will stay with us, consumed in the darkness, never to remember you again, the moment the vows are said, you will be nothing but a distant memory."
Last time she had died I remembered him uttering these exact words, but then she wasn't pregnant with my child. She has a chance of survival this time, and I guarantee that she will, even if it kills me. "We are the Hounds of Justice, and you are nothing more than a mutt, a bastard child, you mean nothing to anyone. Not even them."
"Roman, are you insane?" Sami asked, looking terrifiedingly at me.
"No, just protective of her."
Dean went running ahead of me straight at Luke. I don't blame him though, Dean had once been in love with a woman by the name of Renee, who Luke killed to get to us, and to Livia. Renee was Livias best friend, and closest companion, besides me. Sami on the other hand went sprinting towards Braun, angry over what he did to his friend and mentor, Mick, leaving me and Bray alone. "You've had your chance to join us Roman. You could've been great you know, but here we are your powers fading fast, using all your energy for what? Love? Love is weak, darkness, hatred, power fuels our souls, you and I were once the same, created by him, and now only one of us shall remain. The darkness you shall feel seep into your soul, will be just a glimpse into what Livia will feel for the rest of her lifetime, oh and did I mention, that child she carries, that child will die tonight as well."
My eyes narrowed, glaring straight through Bray, all I saw was red, the blood that shall seep through the streets. My chest constricted as the last of my humanity gave way. Pain enveloped me as Brays laughed echoed through my mind, "Roman, hold on for Livia," I heard Dean shout at me, "she needs you."
My eyes rolled into the back of my head, the pain unbearable, the darkness I knew that would eventually consume my soul. I knew in that moment, I couldn't save Livia nor our child.

Deans POV
"Roman," I shouted, "come on man, we need to get moving or we're never going to save Livia."
He groaned, rolling onto his side, "Livia who?" He asked.
"Only the woman you've been obsessed and in love with."
"Me, in love? Yeah, nice one Ambrose."
"You seriously don't remember her?" I asked, dread filling my heart.
"Don't you think if I ever loved anyone, I'd remember?"
"Bray," I muttered, "he fucking drained your powers."
"Now I know you've officially lost your damn mind."
"I've got to find Seth, you stay here."
"Gladly, I don't need to deal with his ass too."
I walked into the dining room where mom and dad were sitting, "How's he doing?" They asked.
"He doesn't remember her," I said, sighing deeply. "I need to find Seth, can either of you get ahold of him for me?"
"I will," mom said.
"I'm gonna head to the church and see if I can stall the ceremony, I'm taking Roman with me."
They nodded, "Just be careful," dad said.
"Always," I said, nodding solemnly, grabbing my leather jacket off the rack, and throwing it over my shoulder, yelling to Roman, "Hey Big Dog, come on, we've got a wedding to crash."
Roman appeared in the living room entrance, "A wedding? Are you serious right now? Fine, as long as there's alcohol, I'll survive. Love," he said scoffing, walking past me out the door.
Once at the church, I had to yank him back, "Ok, so I kinda lied, this isn't just any wedding, it's Livias. And the guy she's marrying, well him and his crew don't like us. So we got to sneak in, and find Livia."
"I'm starting to think you're in love with her."
"Fuck you, you know about what happened with Renee."
He held his hands up in surrender, his head cocking to one side, studying my face.
"I know I'm pretty good looking, but can you stop staring at me?"
"Sorry, it's just, I don't know, something just doesn't feel right. I feel as if I've been ripped in half," he said leaning against the railing to the church stairs.
"Once we find Livia, you'll be better."