Chapter ten

The blood streamed down my face, the men kicking at me, only angering me further. "You son of a bitch, where's Livia?" He yelled at me.
"How the fuck should I know? I haven't seen her in weeks."
"Dammit Reigns, where the fuck is she?"
"I don't know. She refuses to answer me or show up at the office like she's supposed to. I don't know where she is."
"So you're telling me, the man who claims to be her soulmate has no clue where she is?"
"No I don't," I replied, my head hanging in defeat. Truth is, Livia hasn't spoken nor come into the office since the night she left over a month ago. My mother, Dean and Seth have all tried to contact her to no avail. Even Vince and Linda have heard nothing from her. He stopped his men with a wave of his hand, "This won't be the last you hear from us Reigns, you know she is the reason Stephanie and Shane want to take you down."
"Yeah, I know, and just remember Hunter, Livia is mine and you and I both know, I will do anything, and everything to protect her."
"You can't even protect yourself."
"You did jump me as I came out of my office."
"True, but still you can't even protect yourself, how do you intend on protecting her?" Hunter asked.
I sighed, my head dropping even more, grunting when Hunter kicked me in my ribs, shattering at least two.

After they left, I waited a few minutes before going back inside, heading back up to my office, grabbing the nearest towel and ice pack. Ive had to keep these handy over the last three weeks, between Vince's, Randy's, Hunters, and Shane's men, I haven't gotten much peace. Washing the blood off of my face, the bruises already forming. I looked at my phone, 15 missed calls from Dean and Seth combined, sighing, I called Dean.
"Hey man, where the hell are you? Moms going crazy you were supposed to be here an hour ago for dinner."
"Yeah, sorry, got caught up at the office."
"They were back again weren't they?" He asked.
"Yeah, I need to find her, before anyone else does."
"Well why don't you meet us at your place, and we'll help you."
"Alright, I'll meet you there in an hour," I responded, closing my office door, and heading back out to my car. After arriving back to my house, my butler said to me, "Sir, she's here, she came looking for you this afternoon, I couldn't turn her out onto the streets."
"Livia," I muttered, "where is she?" He pointed towards the kitchen, I hurried in, frowning when I saw her standing there cooking. "Livia," I said, she turned, her eyes lack of all light and happiness as they had been.
"Hello Roman," she replied.
"Why did you come back and where the fuck have you been?"
She turned away from me, stirring the pasta she had on the stove. "Sit, and I'll tell you."
I continued to stand, folding my arms, "Just tell me."
She scruntized my face, before saying, "After I left here, I went to see Randy, I had to know if what you said was true, when I got there though, he wasn't alone, Bray, Luke, Erick, and Braun were all there as well. Before I could get away, Braun grabbed me," her voice trailed off, incredible sadness filled her eyes.
"Livia, what happened? What did they do to you love?"
She shook her head, her breathing ragged, as I realized what this meant, I pulled her into me, hugging her tight to my chest. "Livia, did all of them?"
"Just Bray."
"Is that why you didn't come back here, or try to find me?"
"I couldn't, I couldn't," she said between sobs, "I couldn't tell you, so that night I ran as far away as I could get. I just came back today, I couldn't bear to be away from you any longer."
"Livia, stay with me, don't ever leave again, I've been looking for you everywhere. Then again so has everyone else."
"I can't, it's your fault this happened to me, just because I love you doesn't mean that I'm staying here, you kicked me out when I needed you the most," she was cut off when Dean and Seth came in.
"Livia, you're back," Dean said, "guess Roman found you."
"So you're staying here with him then right?" Seth asked.
"Of course she is," Dean said, "that's a stupid question, besides the two of them have spent enough time apart."
Livia glared at him, but Dean was oblivious. "Of course Dean," I said, not giving Livia a chance to deny it. I knew this time I had to make things right with her. I have to win her back. That night I made her stay in my room, not taking no for an answer. She reluctantly agreed, when she finally laid down, I immediately pulled her into me. I woke at one point to her leg draped across my waist, I groaned wanting to make her mine, but I knew now, I had to take time on this only because of what Bray did.