Chapter eighteen

I sat in my office with Livia beside me, trying to get everything in order after regaining Justice Inc. Livia was looking through the books, trying to reorganize and get what had been screwed up fixed, I could see the frustration in her eyes. I took the book from her, closing it, and pulling her into my lap. "Take a break, you need it. Actually we both do, so, what did you find for the baby the other day?" I asked.
"There's a crib I really want to look at that she can show us. And there's so much cute stuff."
"Well, anything you want to get, just ask, and it's yours."
"Seriously?" She asked, her eyes lighting up.
"Of course, you and our little girl, can have your hearts desire."
"You know that's dangerous telling me that right?" She said placing a kiss along my jawline.
"Close the blinds and lock the door," I instructed.
As she hurried to do that, I called Alexa, "Hold mine and Livias calls, we are absolutely to not be disturbed."
When I put the phone back down, I briefly lost sight of Livia, only to look up at her, her dress pooling at her feet. I leaned back in my chair, smirking, "So beautiful."
She spun, letting me get a glimpse of her body, but before she could completely spin around, I pinned her against my desk, lifting her onto it, pulling her to the edge. Her hands unbuttoning my shirt, tossing it to the side, as mine pulled off my belt. Her hands wound into my hair, pulling me closer, her lips brushing against my throat. My hands traveled up her body, my fingers trailing along her spine, her head lolling back, exposing her neck to me. My mouth captured hers, then trailed down to her neck, my fingers brushing against her shoulders, pushing the straps of her bra aside, as she unclipped it, dropping it to the floor. She moaned as I rolled her nipple between my fingers. Her nails digging into my arms. I leaned down kissing her, the fire burning deep inside of me, hissing, the door burst open as Seth and Dean came bursting in. "Roman, he's here, he's looking for the two of you, he's sent the Beast to find you both," Seth said, his eyes widening when he realized that Livia was nearly completely naked. He bent down, handing Livias dress to me, as Livia tried to hide behind me, putting it on. Her cheeks were flushed when she stood beside me, fear written across her face.
"Baby, I want you to go with them, you'll be safe, I'll take care of the Beast. Seth, get her back to my house, don't let anyone in besides me. You know the safe word."
"Yeah I know it, and I promise we'll get her there safely."
They hurried out of the office, Livia glancing back at me. Pulling my shirt back on, tucking Livias forgotten bra into my coat, I sat on the edge of my desk, waiting........always waiting........