Chapter twelve

Dean and I stared at what had just transpired with Seth, his betrayal cut deep. He had undercut the deal that Vince had made with our father, taking control of the company and cutting Dean and I out, meaning he had taken control of Livia as well. Stephanie, Shane and Hunter sat on the opposite side of the conference room, anger boiled inside of me when Livia came in accompanied by Bray, Randy, Luke, and Braun. Our brief engagement ended the moment Seth took control of the company. Livia couldn't even look at me, Dean was beside himself, wanting to beat the shit out of Seth. "Let's just get this over with," Dean said growling.
"Aww come on Ambrose, we need to celebrate, especially since Randy and Livia are getting married this weekend."
Livia turned away from me, her hands trembling. "Shut it Rollins," I said, standing, advancing towards Livia. Braun stepped in front of her, "Move," I said, shoving into him.
"Enough," Hunter said, "everyone sit," eyeing me in particular. "Now then, you two," he said, pointing at Dean and I, "I know this isn't what you wanted for his company, but I could care less, I want all of the documents on my desk no later than Monday morning at 8am. Furthermore, if I catch either of you at the wedding, well you know what will happen Roman."
Livias eyes darted to me, silently pleading me to help her. Bray looked between us, smirking. "Don't worry about them, we can handle them if they dare to show up."
Randy grabbed Livias arm, practically dragging her out of the conference room, if it weren't for Dean holding me back, I would've barreled through everyone to get to her. I knew our time was running out, I needed a damn plan to save her, or else everything would be lost forever. The end was closing in on our time, I was quickly losing her, if she dies this time, I know I will too. I will do anything to keep her alive, even if it means giving myself up to save her. I know she'll understand in time. I looked over at Dean who was frowning, as the rest of them left the conference room. He stayed silent until they left, "Look what Livia put in my packet."

Roman
I can't get away long enough to tell you, but that night you asked me to marry you and everything that transpired that night, but I'm pregnant. No one else knows. Whatever happens to me, please do everything in your power to save our child.
Love always and forever,
Livia

I stared over at Dean, mouthing pregnant. Tears started rolling down my face, "I have no choice but to stop that damn wedding, this changes everything. She's never gotten this far."
"This could be your twos chance to finally live happily. No matter what, I'll help you get her and the baby away from them."
"What about Seth? He's risking everything for us to take down the Authority once and for all."
"I know, we'll have to find a way to get word to him."
"Do you think they suspect anything?" I asked.
"I hope to God no."
The door opened and in walked Seth. He rolled his eyes at us both, grabbing his briefcase, as I leaned forward, sliding Livias note to him. His eyes widened, pushing the note back to me, muttering "Shit," before walking out of the office, his briefcase in hand.