The Devil Inside.

Plot.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Her eyes shot open, gasping. She was laying on a bed - the room was pitch black and she could make out nothing. She struggles herself in a sitting position, throwing her legs off the bed.  She groaned softly as she raised her left hand, rubbing her eyes. Why is it so dark? She thought. She always kept some kind of light on. She struggled up onto her feet and stumbled forward, gasping and stumbling back as she hit into something hard. She collasped on her back, her hands above her head. She yelled loudly as in one quick flash, she was off the floor, hurled out of the room and slammed onto the staircase. Her heart was beating rapidly hard as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes opened slowly, coming face to face with the guy she hated. The guy who hated her. Andrew. His eyes grew pitch black as veins popped out from under his eyes. His lips parting, showing his razor white fangs. "Hello, Blaire." His voice sent chills up her, not in the good way but the scared way. She struggled to get free but his grip tightened. "Let. Me. Go." She hissed, she was a human so she was no match to him. He shrugged. "Fine." And with that, he was up and down the stairs, leaning on the wall as his eyes watched her. Blaire gasped and sat up quickly on the stairs groaning because her back hurt from the crash. She glances down beneath her, seing the wooden steps broken. Some of the pieces were pushed into her back, cutting her skin. She ignored it and stumbled up to her feet, gripping the railing beside her as she looked around. The whole place was locked. The door padlocked like the windows, along with chains. She was a bit scared as her eyes moved back to his. "What do you want?" She shook her head. Her curls hitting her face. A smirk grew on his lips, infront of her in a second. "You." His voice made her tremble. She gulped and looked at him, her eyes glaring into his. "No way in hell." And with that. She ran away from him, through the big mansion. Andrew's eyes flickered pitch black as he thought to himself. This is going to be fun. He smirked and ran after her quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm having writers block, but I got this idea and I hate the out come of the first mini chapter. Oh well. xD hope you enjoyed.