Chapter Twelve.

This I did now because I was bored and like 'what the hell?'

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTACT. Don't read if you are uncomfortable reading about sex!!

________________________________________________________________________________

They were moving perfectly along. She was in her bra and underwear now and him in just his boxers. Her eyes stared up at him as he listened to her heart beat rapidly hard. He brushes his lips on her jawline, grazing his tongue on her tender skin. She pressed her lips together and turned her head, making their lips crash as she sucks on his tongue. He groans lightly in her mouth. Her fingers ran down his bare back, to his boxers, sucking on his mouth as she slipped her hand inside and stroked his length. He gripped the pillows on either side of him, pulling away and glaring down at her. She smirks at how hard he was. He gripped her arm and yanked her hand out. She gasped in surprise from the tight grip. She bit her lip as he rubbed up against her. Teasing her. She was breathing uneven. "Stop teasing." He smirks down at her. "Just payback, baby." He stopped and kissed around her neck and chest. His finger slipping in between them and sticking up her. Her hips arch up in approval. Her lips white from how hard they were pressed together. He was pleased to see she was enjoying it. He added a couple more fingers up her and thrusted them in and out but pulled them right out when she was tensing. She cries out and falls back on the bed. She glares at him, he smirks in response. "We're not done, don't worry..." He whispered and took her underwear off, she allows him, watching his every move. He was the one getting impatient now. He wasn't one for games. He ripped her bra off and threw it somewhere, looking into her eyes as she helped him take his boxers off. He kicked them off rest of the way. He kissed her roughly, surprising her. She kissed him back though, mumbling. "Someone's impatient." He pulled away and looked at her, studying her features. She looked back at him. His lips brush against hers as he enters her swiftly. She moans in his mouth as they kiss, digging her nails in his sides as he goes faster and harder. She moaned louder each thrust, yelled his name and finally they came too. They were both breathing hard and sweating. She shut her eyes in satisfaction. He rolled off of her in the time, beside her. He found his jeans, skipped his boxers and just pulled them on. She watched him in silence. He gave her a long t-shirt that she took and put on. He layed back down beside her, wrapping his arms around her. She lays her head on his chest, her thumb lightly rubbing his bare chest. His lips press against her hair. "I love you." He mumbles. She heard him but didn't reply. He fell asleep instantly a second later. Leaving Blaire to her thoughts.

This doesn't mean I'm not getting revenge, Andrew...

______________________________________________________________________________

The revenge stuff will be happening around Chapter Fifteen, for a heads up if you're wondering! kay? kay. hope you enjoyed! bye bye!