Chapter Five.

Blaire's eyes opened, met with darkness. She furrowed her eyebrow in confusion, turning to find the lamp on the night stand beside her but met a hard chest instead. A scream escaped her throat as she scrambles away, accidentally falling off the bed. She groans as she hit the hard floor, sitting up and peering over in hope to see him asleep. She sighs in relief, seing he was. It was Andrew, of course. He must of snuck in here. Stumbling to her feet, she quickly felt her body. Clothes on. He didnt do anything. Relief flooded her whole system. Her eyes flicker all around, the curtains to the big window were slid open slightly. The moonlight shimmered in, onto the bed dully. Enough for her to make out the sheets, pillows, blankets and Andrew. Her stomach growled in hunger. He hadnt fed her all the time she had been here and she was starving. What could it hurt to go get some food? She thought and quietly made her way towards the door, glancing over her shoulder when she reaches it. Andrew layed there where she left him, shirtless with the thin blanket hugging at his hips. Slowly turning back to the door, she found the doorknob and gripped it for a minute. Hesitating, she breathed in and nodded to herself slowly pulling it open as quiet as possible, glancing back once more to see him still there sleeping peacefully. She stares at him for a second or two, just waiting for him to suddenly attack her. But nothing. She walked out silently and shut the door again. Looking around, the hallways were dark. Pitch dark. She couldnt see a thing, bringing her hand up she found the wall in a matter of seconds. Her feet slowly moving down the hallway, making sure not to trip over anything or make a noise. Finally, she found the railing to downstairs. It took five minutes to just reach it. She slowly, step by step guided herself down them. Reaching the bottom she looked around. The moonlight shinged in, enough for her to make rest of her way to the kitchen without any help. Dropping her hand she went into the kitchen and to the fridge. Her small fingers gripped the handle and yanked it open. Bending down she started looking for something - anything to eat. But all that was in there were blood bags, a container of milk, cheese and a couple of eggs. She sighed in defeat, cursing under her breath.

A scream rippled out of her mouth as she was suddenly yanked back, the light of the fridge disappearing as it slammed shut. She gasped as she was pushed to the wall. "Let me go!" Her clenched hands beated on his chest, which was ending up useless. But she didnt stop. Andrew smirked at her fighting. "What are you doing down here?" He hissed, grabbing her wrists and pinning them on the wall. "I'm hungry!" She yelled angrily at him, not giving up. Her small body fighting against his strong one. He pushed harder against her. "You dont eat until I say so." Her eyes widen. "Thats not fair!" She did the only thing she could do. She kicked him hard, right between his legs. Again. He groaned loudly, letting go of her. She dropped to her hands and knees, trying to crawl away but he grabbed her before she got a inch. "Fucking bitch!" She screams as her back slammed on the cold stone floor with his body pressed against hers harshly. His hands moved down to her behind legs, roughly wrapping her legs around his waist. "Get off me!!" Her fists hit at his chest as hard as possible. "Shut up." He hissed, moving his hands up to her shirt. He roughly tears it off. A gasp escapes her mouth. "Stop!" His eyes turned pitch black, veins popping out from under his eyes as his sharp razor fangs came out. "Andrew!" She yelled as he tore her jeans off her legs. Leaving her half naked, only in her bra and underwear. "I said shut up!" He yelled back, roughly gripping her hair in one hand as his other went beneath them. Between her legs. Blaire's breathing heavies, glaring at him. She slowly layed her head back on the ground in defeat, closing her eyes as his fangs grazed her chest.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this sucks. I did it to get my mind off things. my emotions are going wacked. Anyways, next chapter will have alot more sexual contact. - hope you liked my sucky chapter.