Chapter Twenty Four.

Andrew was for one, taken back from the question. He looked down at Blaire and cleared his throat, pushing her off him. He stood up.

Blaire whimpered since it hurt. "I mean, you said you hated me, then you kidnap me because you love me?" She shook her head. "How in the world is scaring me to death and giving me bruises love?"

Andrew glared at her. "That is not fair, you pissed me off!" Blaire scoffed and rolled her eyes at him. "When your pissed, you scream, not hit!"

Andrew walked closer to her, leaning over the bed, closing her in. His hands rest on the sides of her. His eyes burning within hers. "I guess I'm different from what you want me to be, huh?" He hissed.

Blaire stared into his eyes. She swallowed. "If you love me, you would of done it the right away."

Andrew for one, had enough. He was kidnapped, tortured, and now this. His veins dance down his cheeks as his fangs extend. 

Blaire gasped and tried to get away but he gripped her hips, making it unable to do so. "Andrew, please!" She cried, not wanting to get drained from blood...Again.

"I'm tired of this." Andrew's fangs sunk into Blaire's neck and she yelped, the pain eases down slowly.

The pain replaced with pleasure. Blaire's arms lifted and wrapped around Andrew's neck, tilting her head back to give him better access. 

Andrew pulled away and looked up at Blaire's hazed eyes. "Since the day I saw you, I was taken by your beauty." He mumbled in her ear. "And then I saw you with James. It drove me insane. Once I found my chance to take you...I did."

Blaire shivered as his breath tickles her skin. She looked at him as he pulled back and let her go.  

"Get some rest, you need it." He uttered and left her alone in the room, needing to be alone.

~~~

Blaire was back in her dream. She looked around and spotted Andrew, and smiled. But she frowned as James appeared on the other side of him.

"James?" Blaire whispered. "You can't trust him, Blaire." James said, stepping closer to her. "I know I hurt you, but please, give me one more chance."

She opened her mouth but Andrew took even more steps closer and his hands gripped her hips. She looked up at him. "Don't go with him." His eyes were full of fear to lose her; and Blaire hated seeing that. She didn't want him hurting.

"I'll give you so much more. I'll bring you to every place you always wanted to go." Andrew whispered, leaning closer. Their lips inches apart. "Just say the words, Blaire. Say the words."

Blaire shakes her head and stepped out of his grasp. "I can't." She whispered. Andrew's face grew angry. "Why not? You know you love me, why won't you admit it?"

"Because if I admit it..." Blaire shook her head. "There'll be more of a chance for me to get hurt, and I can't get hurt." She turned towards James. "And James,"

He looked up at her. "You know I love you. But you hurt me. And I can't take the chance of you doing it again. Maybe it's best for us both, if we...Move on."

James nodded in response but walked up to her and gripped her hands. "Just, promise me you'll be with someone human, have a family."

Blaire shakes her head. "I can't promise that. Please go." And James disappeared, which she was happy for. She turned to Andrew but he wasn't there. "Andrew?" She looked around and then screamed as arms wrapped around her from behind. She whirled around.

~~~

Blaire gasped, her eyes snapping open. She felt arms around her and looked behind her to see Andrew. She slightly smiled, his chin was on her shoulder and he was sleeping. 

He looked beautiful with the moon shining in on him, showing every flawless inch of his skin. She realized he was shirtless and blushed like crazy.

Blaire did something that would make the whole town faint. She carefully turned in Andrew's arms and her left hand ran up his chest, over his shoulder. Andrew didn't move a muscle. 

She leaned in closer and pressed her lips against Andrew's, her eyes closing..

~~~

hey guys, please read my update vlog, 'Updates: The Devil Inside.' It's important.