Chapter Eighteen.

It had been four days, eight hours, seven minutes and fifteen seconds since he talked to her.

Not like he was keeping track. 

Andrew sighed as he poured a cup of scotch, he brought the cup to his lips and threw his head back to gulp the achol down. He shut his eyes at the taste, and with a sigh of enjoyment. He opened his eyes, hearing the door being unlocked. He looked over with a raised eyebrow.

No one ever came around here. He grabbed a bat and walked towards the door very slowly with his eyes narrowed. He put the bat up, gripping it, ready to hit..

The door opened. "WHOA!" James screamed, covering his face and ducking quickly. "God dammit, Andrew!" He stood up, looking at him with completely surprised eyes. "Are you okay?" He walked inside, taking his jacket off. 
Andrew breathed and lowered the bat, looking at James with a puzzled look. "What are you doing here?" He raised an eyebrow, anger boiling in him as he remembered how he made Blaire cry.

"I just got back and I was wondering if you'd seen Blaire around. I went over to her place but her brother said he hadn't seen her in days. And then I went to Catherine's, she said the same thing." James frowned, worry flashing in his eyes. "I'm worried."

Andrew tried to act cool, he set the bat beside the door and simply shrugged. "And you thought I would?" He chuckled heartlessly. "We hate eachother. Why would I know anything of anything about her?" He walked around him, turning well going backwards until he hit the wall, leaning against it.

James frowned. "Where could she be?" He brought his phone out, pressing a button, lighting up the screen. He went to contacts.

"What are you doing?" Andrew furrowed an eyebrow.

"Calling her, again." He pressed the phone to his ear.

~~~

Blaire was standing on her tipy toes, reaching up to the very very small window in the cellar. She gripped the bars and stood up on the few boxes she found in the corner, looking out it.

Hoping for an escape, a road. But no. All she saw was grass and...Spiders!

"AHHHHH!!!" She screamed, falling backwards and onto the ground. She groans in pain.

~~~

Andrew heard her and his head snapped up, looking at James who didn't show any sign of hearing it. He felt Blaire's phone buzzing in his pocket but he remained still.

James sighed and hung up. "Nothing." He walked to the living room. "I just hope she's okay..." He whispered. 

~~~

Blaire opened her eyes, still lying on the floor. She looked around, her head throbbing. She must of passed out. She sat up and whimpered, turning her head when she heard the door being unlocked. She watched as it opened, eagerly.

Andrew walked inside with a tray of food and water. His expression blank. He wasn't going to tell her of James arrival, knowing even if he did cheat on her. She'd want his help to escape. James had left twenty minutes earlier after they had some achol and catched up. He gave no sign of knowing of the phone call he  over heard when Blaire was calling for help. He just acted like his friend, even though every cell in his body screamed to break him limb to limb.

"Here you are." He smiled faintly and set the tray down infront of her. 

Blaire was surprised. He spoke to her, he actually spoke to her this time! Words of what she wanted to say back rushed through her mind, but she couldn't find anything that might escape another torture event.

So instead. "Thank you," She quietly whispered and looked down at her food. It was stake and french fries. She picked up the glass of water, taking a sip. "Mmm." She mumbles. It was strawberry flavored water.

Andrew watched her as she ate and drank silently. He saw a glimspe of the back of her head. It was cut and blood dried and knotted in her hair. He frowned, growing confused and angry at what she tried to do.

~~~

James drove towards the police station. He could see right through Andrew's eyes.

He had Blaire, and he was going to rescue her. Of course, with a little bit of an officer's help...

~~~

OH MY GOD *.* - It's alive! FINALLY. After TWO long MONTHS, Chapter Eighteen is here!! YAYY!!! :D I started a new story. It's called "No Escape From Him" chapter one will be out soon. GO READ THE PLOT ! I hope you enjoy it as  much as you enjoy this one!  Pleaseeee comment? :)