Chapter Nine.

By the time Blaire awoke from her slumber. She mumbled softly still half asleep. She turned on her side in the seat. Andrew's eyes flickering from the road down to her. She had moved to him in her sleep hours ago and cuddled with him but ended up turning on her other side. Until now, she was back in his arms. He slowly wrapped his right arm around her shoulders, pressing his lips to her top head. "Blairee..." His sing song voice made her eyes flutter open. She raised her eyebrow in confusion. And then everything hit her. She lifted her head and saw she was in Andrew's arms and their faces inches apart. Gasping, she jumped back into her side of the car. The passenger side. Turning her head she exaimed where they were. The car was slowing down and that's when she spot a diner. "Where are we?" She turned her gaze back on him. He was emotionless, parking the car he put the car keys in his pocket. She watches him, making sure to remember which pocket. "I thought you'd be-" Her stomach growled loudly to finish him. He nodded. "That." She rolled her eyes and slid out of his blue car. He got out afterwards and before she could move. He was infront of her. She gasped in surprise. They were close. He smiled down at her and snacked his arm around her waist. "Ouch!" She yelps at the tight grasp but he didnt release, not even slightly. Gritting her teeth she stumbled along with him as he pulled her to the small diner.

As they entered. The smell of pancakes, eggs, breakfast pizza and more hit Blaire's nose. She took in the good smell, her lips escaping a soft moan of hunger. Andrew glanced at her and pulled her closer to him so the sides of their bodies pushed together and lined up. She didnt look at him, a bit annoyed, yet not minding the promixity. A waiter walked over to the pair and gave a big smile. Her blonde hair was in a high ponytail. She had blue eyes - darker then Andrew's and freckles on her cheeks and nose. "Howdy, y'all!" Blaire scrunches her nose without thinking, luckily the girl didn't notice. "Hello." Andrew replied. "I'd like a table for me and my girl, please." Blaire's eyes snapped to him. Shocked at what he said, yet a bit angry. "I am not your girl!" She hisses lowly so the waiter wouldn't hear. "I'm James girl." Andrew glanced at her angrily, squeezing her waist roughly. She held in her yelp. "Shut up." He growls. The waiter must of picked something wrong was off. "Is something wrong?" Her texas accent brought the two to see they were in public. Blaire was glad they were. But she wasnt glad for later when they werent going to be. She gulped softly and looked at the waiter, nodding. "Yes. Just him being a jackass. As always." She knew she shouldnt of said that but it came before she could stop herself. The waiter simply nodded before leading them to their table. "What would you two like?" Blaire felt Andrew's eyes burning through her soul. She did her best not to shiver. "Pancakes, strawberries with whip cream. Blue berries. And some breakfast pizza!" The girl bobbed her head in a slight nod, sketching it down before looking at Andrew. "And you, sir?" Andrew stopped burning a hole through Blaire which made her relax as his eyes went to the waiter. "Water." His voice hard and rough. Blaire watches the waiter walk away and before she could sit down he pushed his body against her back, whispering in her ear. "I rather have blood..." His lips pushed against her neck but his fangs didnt come. She was safe in public. But she knew he was serious by his voice and when he's serious. It's dangerous. Letting go of her, she breathes and watched him sit down. Taking in two options: Run for her life or Sit down and eat. She did the second option, knowing right now. It'll piss him off more and she'll only get it worser. Slowly she slid down in the seat across from him. Avoiding eye contact, instead staring at the table. Silence filled between the two and they just listened to everyone else's silent chatter around them. Only problem was Blaire could only make out some words well Mr. Big ass Andrew can hear everything with his vampire senses. She glanced up at him and lifted her head when she catched the waiter walking over with her food and his water. She scoffed silently to herself thinking.

Should of just brought him all the waiters. Sure he'd kill you all in an instant. He is a monster, after all.

Andrew looked up at her but she didn't notice as she started digging into her food like she hadn't ate in years.