Chapter Eight.

His words echo through out her head. She was surprised. He was being...Nice. Offering. Fluttering her eyes open, locking onto the blue orbs infront of her. "What?" His beautiful eyes rolled. "I thought you would want some air." He repeats, slowly and almost stupidly. This action made her angry. "You dont have to act like I'm stupid!" She raised her hand and slapped him - gasping in surprise as his head snapped to the side. Her body stiffened as she squeezed her eyes shut, embracing herself for the bad side of him. But nothing. This was really shocking and scary to her. What was he doing? Why is he acting like this? Friendly? It wasn't in his nature. He was a heartless cruel killer. Opening her eyes slowly yet again, meeting his. But this time. They werent blue. She gulped. Black filled his eyes. Fangs showing. He looked angry, really really angry. And to top it off. She couldn't escape, since he had her pushed to the shut car door and his body against her. Cold on Hot. He just looked at her, trying to control his anger and not attack her. "You'll pay for that." He hissed and pushed away from her, turning away so his back faced her. Breathing in slight relief but still in fear. She'll pay for that. Later. Shaking her head she pushes off the car door and took a couple steps forward, jumping when Andrew turned around. They were close and she didnt notice how close she gotten to him. "Get on my back." His eyes were normal, burning a hole into her core. "Why?" She whispers. He flashes her a warning look. "Just do it." He turns back around. She bit her lip and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. Staying like that for a brief second before jumping up. Her legs lacing around his waist. "Hold on." Before she could respond. He was running. She squeals at the sudden impact of wind hitting her. She burries her face in his shoulder. After what seemed like forever. He stopped running and before her eyes opened he layed her down. She felt the hot of the sun leave her body and a bit of coolness tooken in it's place. She was on her back, on the soft grass. And he was next to her. Doing nothing. She opened her eyes and looked at him, still pipped up from the impact. His eyes looked back at her. Her face scrunches as she suddenly bursted into a fit of giggles. Kicking her legs and rolling around on the grass. Andrew couldnt help but laugh at her childish actions. She squeaks as he suddenly gripped her slim waist and pulled her to him. Her back pressing against his body. "Hellooo." He said in a sing-song voice in her ear. Which made her giggle more, trying to roll around but he was holding her firm. "You are so child like." He whispers and his fingertips gently ran up her waist, to her stomach. Snapping out of her silly stage. Her eyes widen. "NO!!!" She tried to grab his hand but he was too fast for her. A smirk curled on his lips. He flipped her on her back again and was ontop of her in seconds. He was sitting up and she, laying down. He didnt put all his weight on her. "Noooo!!!" She pleads as his fingers ran up her shirt and then he did the most unexpected thing.

He tickled her. She gasps in surprise and started squirming beneath him. Bursting into even more giggles than before. "N-N-N-oooooooooooooo!!!" She tried slapping his hand away. A waste of time. His other hand found his way up to her stomach, tickling her more. Causing her to giggle histerically. "S-S-S-Stoppppp!!!" She squeals. He didnt. He tickled and tickled her for what seemed forever until she said. "R-running out of breath!" And he stopped instantly at that but didnt get off her. He stares down at her. She gasps in heavily for air over and over until she gained her breathing again. "You're so mean." She playfully glared up at him. He smirked at her, amusement still in his eyes. "And you're fun to play with..." He leaned down closer, his fingers ran out of her shirt and down between her legs. Over her on her jeans. Making her press her lips together. He whispers, just inches from her lips. "Both sex and just plain fun to play with.." Her throat drew dry. Aching for him to touch her, to be in her. To kiss her. But he stopped and stood up, holding his hand out. She took it and let him pull her to her feet, gulping. "Come on, we should get some rest." She nodded in response, unable to find her voice. She followed him back to his car, glancing up just in time to see the sun set behind the trees and the moon taking it's place.