Chapter Four.

Okay, so its morning and no ones up. so I thought I'd write this. I am so sorry if it sucks. I'm. Not. A. Morning. Person.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Andrew stopped right infront of her. His eyes flickered down her bare body which made Blaire squeeze her legs shut as tight as possible and back up as much as she could - which, sadly wasnt very far. She hit the wall in matter of seconds. "I wont hurt you..." His voice soothing as his blue orbits raised to meet the chocolate, terrified brown ones. "I promise." She scoffed. "How should I trust you?! You fucking kidnapped me. Locked me in this mansion and practically killed me!" She yelled, regreting it in an instant. She gasped helplessly as his hand was around her throat in a vice tight grip. She was just able to get very tiny breaths in. "Maybe I should of!" He yelled back at her, slamming her to the wall harder, making her arms fall to her sides. She gasps out desperately. "I cant breathe..." But that didnt help her one bit, his grip only tightened as he leaned closer to her, his finger moving to her chin and yanking it so he looked at her. His face was cold, cruel and heartless. "Dont ever second guess my actions." He shook his head, his eyes turning pitch black as the veins beneath his eyes come out. "I will snap your neck like a twig, and you know it." She stopped gasping for air, she couldnt breathe the little amount he gave her. Her eyes flickered to his black ones as she gulped against his hand. "You wouldnt." She was playing fire, and she knew it. His razor white fangs extended, and before she knew it - they were in her neck drinking rapidly fast and viciously. She screamed loudly - it echo's through out the whole mansion. Everything around her became soundless and black. And thats the last she remembered.
When she was finally coming to, her body was numb and it was also wet. She looked down to see she was in the bath tub with bubbles. She raised her head weakly, looking around for monster Andrew but didnt see him anywhere. Even from all the pain surging in her body she was relaxed at the fact he wasnt here. But, her eyes widened at the fact she passed out. God knows what that bastard did. Splashing her arms numbily in the water, she gripped the sides of the tub and stumbled up. Bubbles dripping down her soaked body. She bit her bottom lip and stepped out, walking towards the mirror. She stopped infront of it and ran her fingers down her neck. Over the bite marks, almost making her scream. She held it in and ran her fingers down her body, towards her hip and then inner thigh. She bit her lip harder, glad to not feel anything wrong down there. She quickly removed her finger from between her legs when she came to notice the door opening. Andrew stood there, staring at her. He cocked his head to the side, smirking slightly. "What? You horny or something?" Blaire's face flushed at the fact he was watching her. She shook her head. "No." She remembered she was still naked. Andrew pursed his lips, looking down and then up. "Mmmhmm..." He walked over to her, but giving a small distance. "What are you doing?" She took a step backwards. "Oh relax. I thought you'd like to cover that delicious body of yours." His smirk grew wider as moved closer. She hesitated, but slowly lifted her arms up and let him wrap the towel around her wet body himself. She squirms a bit as he slid his finger up between her legs. She managed to glare at him. He smirked and swiftly brought his finger out again, swooping her up bridal style he carried her to his bedroom. Once they were in there. He had set her on the bed and she watched him get some clothes for her. Glad he didnt take anything to far. But knowing him, he would sooner or later. And she knew it was sooner. But one things for certain. She hates him for all he's doing. But at the other hand, she liked him when he did things like this. He listened to what she wanted - didnt push himself on her. A small smile crept upon her lips. Andrew walked over and saw it. He raised his eyebrow. "Why are you smiling?" She wasnt smiling because of all he's done, good wise. "No reason." She pipped and took the clothes, watching him turn around. Her smile turning into a smirk.

Payback will burn, Andrew. Just you wait and see.