Chapter Seventeen.

Blaire wasn't sure how long she had been in the cellar, but for her, it had been long enough. She stood up slowly, gripping the wall and heading towards the steps to the door. Finally reaching it, she put her hand on the doorknob, but. It swung open suddenly. She yelled in surprise as she tumbled back and tripped, falling down the steps and meeting the cold stone floor. "Ow!" She grunts, struggling to sit up but before she could. She was pushed up and against the wall. It took her a minute to realize she wasn't breathing. Andrew was staring down at her with a cruel look on his face. He looked pissed. "W-What's wrong?" She whimpered, trying to push off the wall but with no luck, she slumped back against it. "You are." He hissed, surprising the tired out girl. "You drive me so insane, you know that?" She realized the smell of achol was lingering on his breath. "You're drunk." She mumbles, answering herself. But being the Andrew he was, he ignored her and pushed his body against hers. "I've seen the way you look at me." He was bruising her hips and it hurt. But she wouldn't show it, after all. It was now her punishment. "You must be mistaken if you ever thought I looked at you with anything other then disgust." She spat back, not one to give up. He chuckled and shook his head. "Drunk or not, you're punishment starts now." Like it wasn't obvious already, she said in her head but just glared at him. "Screw you." He only smiled at her and lowered his mouth towards her, mumbling as he does. "You just don't give up," His lips crushed upon hers but she managed to speak before he did. "Never." When their lips connected. She felt her hands clench into fists. To hit him? No. Instead, her fists clenched his shirt, unaware if she was trying to pull him away or closer. She knew it was closer when her body was crushed between him and the wall. He started to deepen the kiss with force and hunger. He felt her push her hips against his for some kind of control. Her breathing was hard when his lips found her neck, kissing it and biting it with his human teeth. Her fingers gripped his messy hair. "Please," She whimpers. And he pulled back. "Please what?" He smirked, knowing he was winning. "I want you, please." She mumbles, and before she could wrap her mind around it, all clothes were gone. Blaire breathed, still not use to how fast things could happen like that. But she didn't have to think long, for he was inside her. Filling her completely. She burries her face in his shoulder, her nails digging into his sides. He left kisses up and down her neck and on her lips a few times. Dark veins under his eyes formed as he kissed her neck where blood was rushing fast. "Do it," She mumbles, tilting her head, exposing her neck to him even more. And that was all he needed, his fangs sunk into her neck.

She screamed loudly, sitting up quickly from the floor. Sweating and panting hard. She ran a hand through her knotted hair, tilting her head back to glare at the darkness above her. She had been in here for two days. No visit - expect for some food and water - from him. It drived her nuts, wondering if he was doing that on purpose made her want to hit him or if he was just planning on his revenge. Whatever, it didn't matter. Aleast, not right now. She couldn't believe she dreamed of that. Of him. Like that. It was just to much to bare and being in here. Did not help at all! She sighed and burried her face in her hands, hoping to get out of here soon. Part of her missed seing that smirk, those blue eyes, the snickery comments. But she refused to believe she wanted to get out of here because she missed him. There was no way in hell it was true, it was just her head. Being locked up in a cellar can do that. She went with that excuse, anything to deny it wasn't true that she wanted to see him, touch him. Of course she's seen him when he brought food in but he never talked, just set it down and looked at her for a second before leaving. Driving her insane had to be her punishment. It just had to be...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, havn't seen this story in a long time, huh? I'm sorry about that. Everything's just so ughgh! And I havn't been myself at all lately. It's my emotions. It usually is. It really is driving me insane. Anyways, sorry it took so long to post, hopefully that won't happen again. But it depends on my mood. Small sex, not much in this chapter. And sorry this chapter probably sucks. I hope you liked it though, and thanks for being patient!!