Chapter Three.

She layed there. For how long? She didn't know. She sighed heavily, turning her head right scanning the room for anything that would help her get out of this mess but she found nothing in her reach. She struggled to sit up every few minutes but the chains that held her to the bed pulled her right onto her back once again. And she was beyond frustrated. A groan escaping her throat. She was hungry. She was thirsty. She was uncomfortable. She was pissed at Andrew for doing this. Speaking of him. Where was he? She wondered, thinking he would of showed up by now. Hours had passed since the whole kick thing. She sighs and shook her head, closing her eyes. As long as he wasnt there, she was safe. But the thing that scared the hell out of her is. He could just come in and do whatever he wanted to her and she was useless when he did. She was chained to the fucking bed.
After a few minutes of silent thinking. The door slams open, making her jerk as her eyes snap open. She turned her gaze towards the door way in fear. It was Andrew. And he looked angry. But that confused her. She hadnt done anything to upset him because he wasnt in the room for hours. Andrew made his way towards Blaire and she started to squirm and struggle to get free as he got right ontop of her almost naked body. "Get off me!" She cries out. But he didnt. He gripped a fist full of her hair in his hand as veins popped out from under his eyes and his white razor fangs came out from his mouth. Her eyes widened. "Andrew! Please-!" She yelled loudly as he yanked her head back more against the pillow beneath her, she was surprised it didnt break her neck it was so rough. She was useless and she couldnt fight him off even if she wanted too. The only thing she could do was beg him to not. But even that wouldnt help. He was to angry. But she tried. "Andrew...Please, please dont..." Her voice a pleading beg. Again, useless. Before she knew it, his fangs ripped through her throat. She screams loudly as he drank and drank from her. Everything around her was starting to come and go. Her hold on the world was slowly losing grip. She shut her eyes tightly. Suddenly, he ripped away from her breathing hard. His mouth full of blood, lips stained. His pitch black eyes looking down at her face. She didnt open her eyes. He didnt let go of her hair. He slowly calmed down and unchained her. She could feel him doing it. She couldnt move or do anything as his arms wrapped around her, gently pulling her off the bed bridal style. She gained a bit of strength, enough to use her voice. "W-where are you bringing me?" She felt him walking, she heard his footsteps thumping on the floorboards beneath. She could open her eyes but she didnt want too. "Ssssh." He whispered to her and she fell silent, not wanting to upset him anymore then he already had been. She heard a door open and she was set down, guessing it was the floor. Her head leaned back on the wall, opening her eyes slightly. But everything was a blurr. She heard water start. She realized it was the shower. "No.." She whispered. Andrew pulled her to her feet and ran his hand up her body, over her shoulder and down the back of her bra, unclipping it and letting it fall to the floor. She struggles to get free and hide herself but it was useless. His fingers went to her underwear, sliding them off. She stumbles forward as he made her step out of them. She was fully naked infront of this crazy vampire that had all control and could do whatever he wanted to her. Her arms wrapped tightly around her chest as her legs pressed  together. Her vision came to focus, seing he was just getting out of his boxers.She gulped quietly as he walked closer to her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter sucks xD i was in a rush. next will be better. I PROMISE.