Chapter Twenty.

Catherina suddenly yanked away, her mouth and teeth stained in blood. She smirks at Andrew as he fluttered his eyes rapidly until his vision cleared.

"W-why'd you stop?" Andrew whispered weakly, looking up at her through his eyelashes. "Because. I'm not going to kill you." She stood up, drawing out her tongue and licking off the blood from her lips and then wiping the rest with her back hand. "I'm going to kill the one you love." She giggled, twirling around and walking towards the door.

"No!" Andrew snarled. "Please!" Maybe his heart didn't beat. Maybe his body wasn't warm. Maybe he killed a thousand of people. Maybe he did hurt Blaire. Maybe he did kidnap her. But it didn't change the fact of him loving her, of him caring deeply about her that it drove him insane.

Catherina only giggled more, unlatching and unlocking the heavy stone door, pulling it open effortlessly. "Bye bye Blaire." She smirks at him as she steps out. "I'll bring you her body as a memory."

"NO!!!" Andrew screamed, struggling to get free from the chained up chair but groaning in failed attempt.

She giggled even more, waving with all her fingers and sending a devil's smile. She shut the door and was gone from his view.

~~~

Blaire walked down the hallway, looking around. She was downstairs, in blue jeans and a blue top. Her hair down and covering the sides of her face. "Andrew?" She called, looking at each corner and room she passes by.

It's been fourty five minutes since she awoke. She got up, took a shower and found some clothes. Not her favoritest, but it'd do. 

Blaire stopped, hearing something. She looked over towards the front door. "Andrew?" She whispered and then jumped as she heard a crash somewhere. "Andrew, this isn't funny!" She was getting scared.

She felt a rush of air strike by her, making her jump away from where it came. "Please, stop!" She cried, shaking in fear.

~~~

Catherina was having fun watching Blaire beg for Andrew to stop. She fought off the giggles forming in her throat. She passed by a mirror, and turned towards it. She saw her real reflection and softly sighed. "I miss you," she mumbles to herself and then evily smirks. 

Dark chocolate waves forming in her hair and her skin turning olive tan. Her eyes becoming dark brown with thick eyelashes. And forming over her clothes was jeans and a blue top, for her shoes, black and white converse.

"So not my style." She muttered and played with a strand of her hair. "This will be fun," and she ran away from the mirror in super speed again, passing Blaire. Making her jump again.

~~~

This continued on for hours. Blaire was crowded in a corner, crying and gripping her head, not understanding what game this was. She screamed again as a chair crashed infront of her. She pulled her knees closer to her chest, burrying her face in them.

The house was torn apart, things were broken. Things were crashed. She couldn't handle it anymore. But what was she suppose to do? She's only human. 

But she did not want to be weak. She was not weak. She breathed in deeply and wiped away her tears, pushing herself up on her feet. She will show him she is not weak. She is not afraid of him.

Slowly, she moved away from her corner, making sure no more objects were being thrown. She darted up the staircase as fast as she could.

~~~

Catherina watched Blaire run upstairs and giggled, twirling her hair around her finger. "There's no where to go, little girl. No where to hide." She tilted her head to the side.

"Tonight, you die." She giggled and slowly made her way up the long staircase, peering up it along the way. She was hungry infact, but she loved to play games first.

~~~

Andrew was weak. He tried and tried again to get free but the vervain laced chains only made him unable to do so. His eyes were half closed when he heard the door open and he quickly looked up, getting a head rush. 

Thinking it was Catherina to glow about killing Blaire. It wasn't, and slightly he was relieved. She hadn't done it. Yet...

"Who are you?" Andrew weakly asked, watching the hooded man come closer to him.