Chapter Seven.

Sorry, this is a sucky chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

When Blaire woke up. Her eyes fluttered open and she lifted her head, looking around in confusion. But than the memory comes back like a bullet to the chest. Biting her lower lip hard, angry at herself and most importantly that monster Andrew. Rolling on her side, she saw she wasn't on the couch anymore. Her eyebrow furrowed, sitting up. The room was pitch black. She started inching closer to the edge of the bed until she was gripped by the arm and yanked back, gasping in surprise. Andrew pushed her on her back and thrashed his leg around her slim waist, getting ontop of her. The only thing that kept from their naked bodies touching was the sheet between them. "Get off me." She hisses, her eyes full of rage, anger. His lips curled into a smirk. "Why? You seemed to like me ontop earlier." She turned her head quickly as he bowed his face closer to her. His lips falling on her cheek. "Fuck you." She mutters, staring at the slightly open window, at the moon before her. Rather be looking at that then him. "No, no, no." He whispers, moving to her ear and whispering. "Fuck you, darling." Her body squirms beneath him as his fingers glide down her body, taking the sheet that separated their bodies, off. "Stop it." She clenched her teeth together, turning her head towards him and giving him a deadly glare. "Sweetheart, you dont scare me." He whispers, smirking. His eyes turning red blood black, veins popping out beneath them and his fangs peering out. She gasped in horror as he ripped the sheet out from them, throwing it somewhere and pressing his body against hers. His voice turning threatening, scary. "If anything. You should be scared of me." His fingertips glide between them, between her legs. She gasped as one of his fingers entered her. Her eyes still glaring into his. "Rot in Hell." His smirk fades, anger placing on his features. She gasped loudly in pain as in seconds he slammed her to the wall. She hit his chest, but he only pushed her harder against the wall behind her. "Take it back." He hissed. She shook her head. "No." She gasped as he bended down on his knees. "Take it back." He said it rougher. "No." She growls, pushing her thighs together. Andrew looked up at her with his dangerous eyes. "You asked for it." His hands moved to her legs. A scream escaping her lips as he harshly aparted them. She felt like her bones dislocated, like they were breaking. Breathing heavily, she bit her bottom lip as he started kissing her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. He stopped kissing after awhile, hesitant. She yelped as his fangs suddenly sunk in her skin. "Ow. Ow. STOP!" She cries, struggling as he drank her blood. It hurt even worse then it did when he bit her neck. "Please!" She sobbed. He pulled away and lifted his head. "Take it back." She shook her head through her sobs. "No!" He shrugged. "Fine." His fangs sunk back into her thigh. She cries out loudly, struggling. Everything around her slowly becoming fuzzy and black. She closes her eyes. "A-Andrew. Please..." He didnt listen, he just kept drinking. Getting lost in the taste of her delicious scarlet blood. Her body felt numb, tears drowned her face, falling back against the wall. As she felt him apart, she slipped into blackness. His arms quickly catching her limp body.
....
Her eyes fluttered open, this time met with brightness. Her eyebrows frown in confusion. She lazily and weakly lifted her hand, feeling her body. She was dressed. Andrew's doing. Slowly turning on her side, she bit her tongue to hold back her scream of pain. Everything hurt. She realized she wasn't in the bed. "Andrew?" She called out. He kept his eyes on the road, driving. "I'm here." She struggles herself in a sitting position. Looking out the window, frowning. "Where are we going?"
"Georgia." He simply replied. Not looking at her. Not doing anything. His emotionless eyes staring ahead. His hands gripping the wheel. "Why?" She looked back at him. "You need to see something." And with that said, everything fell silent. Blaire did not bother to ask anymore questions or speak at all. She didnt want to upset him again. She was still in pain. Her eyes flickering back and forth at everything they sped by. Secretly wondering what she had to see. Thinking maybe this little trip was her only chance of getting away from him. Try and Fail. She's dead. And then she remembered the little revenge she thought of. A small smirk crept on her lips but it vanished as he glanced back at her. She flashed him a fake smile. He didnt respond the smile or say anything. Which was unlike him. She stares at him, slouching back in the seat. "Are you okay?" He glances at her again, not turning around. Gripping the wheel tighter she heard him mutter. "Yeah." And it was kept at that. Silence filling the air. Her eyes watching the outside, noticing many trees starting to pass and they turned on a dirt road. Her body tensed up. They were in the middle of nowhere. She knew what this was.
A quick little sex or drink stop. Or maybe both. He drove for another few minutes and then the car stopped. The sun was just above the tall trees. The grass was a beautiful green, small blueish, purplish colored flowers peeked out from the slightly tall grass. It was a huge feild or grounding. She wasn't sure which. Her eyes flicking up as her car door suddenly opened up and Andrew grabbed her hand, pulling her out, making her whole body burn. She braced herself for the worst as he shut the car door and pushed her against it, bodies together and faces inches apart. She shut her eyes, waiting and waiting and waiting...And still waiting. Nothing. He suddenly spoke.
"Thought you would want some fresh air."