Chapter Two.

I would of done more violence, but its morning and im not a morning person! hope you still enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Blaire was running through the mansion as fast as her legs would carry her. She knew what he was - and she was no match to his speed but as she slowed down and glanced back to look how far or close he was. He wasn't there at all. A lump formed in her throat as her mouth became dry. Her eyes flickering all around, a bit scared at the fact he could jump out at any angle and attack her now. Which, actually he could of done when she started to run..But then. It clicked. He wants to play. He's playing with her. The fear in her mixed into excitement. "Game on." She mumbled, looking around her once more before darting down the long hallway. Her feet slipping as she fell to the hard wooden floor. She tried not to gasp, remembering the pieces of staircase in her back as they pushed more into her. She was able to stumble to her feet but when she started to run. She bumped into a hard stone body. And the game was over. The excitement she once had was long gone. All that was left was total and utter fear. his hand grasped around her arm, making her gasp from the pain as he dragged her along roughly. She noticed them approaching the room she woke up earlier in - but it wasn't as dark this time. Her eyes widen in fear as before she could process what had happened, she was thrashed upon the bed on her back. She sat up quickly, backing up to the headboard. Andrew's shirt was already off as he made his way towards the frightened girl. Roughly grabbing her legs and yanking her on her back. She gasps as it caused the pieces to cut into her so deep it was now crying worthy. The tears flooded her eyes, she tried not to let them fall. Andrew climbed ontop of her. "You shouldn't of run." He mumbles in her ear making her tremble once more. He pulled back and looked at her face, his eyes flickering soft as he strokes her cheek. Blaire, stupidly took that time and kicked him hard between his legs with her knee. He groaned in pain as she pushed him off and desperately tried her escape. She managed to get away from him, scrambling towards the door but before her hand could even reach the doorknob. His grasp was on her and it was hard. She screams as he throws her. She roughly hit the ground and he was on her seconds flat. Before she could do anything. Her shirt and pants were off and he was beating her with his belt. She cried out loudly in pain, her body aching. The slash of his belt cut into her skin and made her scream each hit. She had enough. "I'M SORRY!" She sobbed out loudly. And he stopped, grabbing her wrists he pinned them on the floor beneath. "What was that? I couldnt hear you." She saw his fangs coming out and she was now panicking. Her body shaking beneath him. She felt small and weak compared to him. "I'M SORRY!!" She screamed again, gasping as his fangs moved to her throat, pricking them. "Hmm?" Tears were now spilling down her face rapidly. She was useless. "I'M FUCKING SORRY!!!!!" She screamed as loud as she could, which made her throat sore. She gasps out, wincing from the pain. Andrew pulled away and let go of her wrists, standing up on his feet in a second. She was on the bed in the next, and he was tying her up. "W-what are you doing?" Andrew looks down at her. "So you cant escape." And he left her in that room with her clothes on the floor. In her bra and underwear. Her skin still red from his beating with the belt and tear stained cheeks. All that was to be heard now was her uneven breathing and small sobs. This was a game. And it was not a game she liked.