Chapter Thirteen.

The next day. Blaire woke up from the smell of food. Her stomach growling loudly. "Mmm," She turns on her back, her hands up side by her head as she looked around. She was a bit sore. It's not everyday a human and vampire have sex. Her body wasn't use to it. She sat up and threw her legs over the side, slowly standing up. She walked towards the door where the smell kept getting stronger. She steps out and looks around. "Andrew?" She calls as she neared the stairs and walked down them, looking around as her arms crossed tightly around herself. "In the kitchen." He called. She wiggled to the kitchen and was drowned in from the delicious smell. "It smells good," She comments with a small smile. He walked over to her and pecked her lips. It shocked her, but why did it? It's what she should of suspected. "Hungry?" She nodded silently and lowered her gaze to the floor. She didn't love him. She didn't know what she felt for him, but so far. Love wasn't it. He got her a plate of food and she sat down at the table when he set it down. "Thanks." She whispers. "Anything for you." He tucked a couple locks of her hair behind her ear, kissing her forehead. She smiled and ate in silence with him just watching her. After finishing. He brought her to the living room and spinned her around and pulled her close to him. Dancing with her with no music. She couldn't help but giggle at his sillyness. He was so giddy, so nice. So happy. She knew she had to tell him. "I love you." He whispers in her hair. She stiffens, knowing it was now. And it scares her out of the out come. "Andrew, I-" He pulled back his head and looked down at her with his blue sparkly orbits. "Yes, darling?" She swallowed the lump in her throat as he strokes her face. "I don't love you..." She found the courage to say it. His face fell. She knew his stone cold heart shattered by the look in his eyes and she hated herself. "Andrew, please don't be-" He pushed her away, angry and hurt. "I'm already mad." He growls. She looked at him with her big brown eyes. "I-I'm sorry." He scoffs. He was so use to people using him or pretending to care. "I thought you were different." He eased backwards. Her face turned into anger. "This would be different. If you didn't kidnap me!" She screams. "I should of just killed you!" He snapped, jolting forward making the fragile helpless girl jump back. "Maybe I should now." Her dark chocolate brown eyes widened. "No. Andrew, you love me." He eased closer to her, his fists clenched and teeth gritted. "I thought I did." He does but he wouldn't admit it. "But I just found out what a bitch you really are. And, oh. Lookie there." He tilts his head, his veins popping out from below his eyes and his perfect white fangs piercing out. "I don't anymore." She stumbles backwards. "Andrew, please. I love you!" She cries, knocking into many things on her way. "STOP LYING!!!!!" He screamed loudly, making her jump and shake in fear as she kept walking backwards. "I-I'm sorry." He walked closer to her as she walked backwards. "Oh, you will be." She was right down frightened. She hit into the wall but managed to escape and run upstairs quickly with Andrew tailing her slowly like a stalker. He was playing with her to scare her more and guess what?
IT'S WORKING!!!!