Chapter Fifteen.

She started shaking as he was now hovering over her. She felt small and oh hell, she was helpless! "P-please.." She whimpers, not wanting anymore pain to her fragile body. But he didn't care and she understood that as she looked up at him from behind her hair covering her face. She saw every emotion in his blue eyes now turning black. Hurt stood out more than the rest. She rolled onto her stomach, trying not to cry out. Her palms pressing against the wooden floorboards as she struggles up to her knees. Breathing in shakily, she was about to crawl away but his left arm snatched her small waist. Responding with a loud cry as he rips her up from the ground and sent her hurling into an un-broken wall, but most likely it will be sooner or later. "Andrew, you're hurting me..." She whispers, barley hearing worthy, but his vampire hearing caught it. He looked at her and studied her features. "You made me do this," his voice rough and a whisper. She held her breath and chewed her lower lip. "I didn't mean to hurt you." A cry escapes her throat as he pushed her rougher to the wall and gripped her thighs, wrapping her legs around his waist by himself. She takes in a sharp breath as his lips left kisses around her neck and throat, pushing against her between her legs. "Stop." She whimpers, but he didn't. Her eyes trying to close, trying to give in. But she wouldn't. "Andrew. I'm sore from last night. I don't want too right now," And to her surprise. He stopped and let go of her legs. She fell to her feet and looked up at him. His eyes were hazed with lust, anger, and hurt. She looked away, breathing out as he started walking away. Once he was out of sight, she grabbed the wooden stake and hid it, strolling after him. He had walked downstairs and to his bar, gulping down different kinds of achol. Blaire frowns at the sight of him. She didn't like it. It made her heart ache because it was her fault. Her fault for making him like this. Her fault for hurting him. Her fault for everything she's ever done to him. She resists the urge to cry - aleast not now. Maybe she shouldnt...But suddenly, Andrew had her pinned on the counter, gripping her throat with his eyes blazing. His fangs out. She struggles under him as he crawled ontop of her, staring at her neck. She felt like some tasty dessert, and she didn't like it. "Andrew, get off." She manages to say. His eyes flew back up to hers, scaring the living hell out of her. Black to Brown, she secretly wanted his blue eyes. He doesn't respond, pushing his body more against hers - everything touching. She gasps against his lips as they crashed upon hers, kissing rough and deep. She couldnt help the moan that escapes her throat as his tongue explored her mouth. In that instant, he pulled away to look at her. A smirk playing along his lips. "You want me," She wanted to say no, but he was kissing her neck and he found her sensitive spot, causing another little moan from her. She curses in her head for his actions, but the other side of her screamed to never stop. And than she remembered her plan to get him back. She raises her left hand to his hair, tangling her fingers in it. She lifted her hips, grinding against him. He groaned against her neck. She bites her lip, continuing until she knew he was fully distracted as she left small kisses on the bare skin that was in her reach. She gripped the stake and quickly brought it out, it was laced with vervain. Meaning he'd be out for a good couple hours. "Nighty night, Andrew..." She sings in his ear lightly before surprising him by jabbing him with the stake in his back. He pulled his head back to look down at her, a shocked and angered face on. But his eyes shut. She gasps as his body crashed upon hers, she struggles to breathe. Since he was stronger and a vampire. He was pretty much choking the life out of her. With the little strength she had, her hands gripped his shoulders and she pushed. Sending him off the counter and onto the floor on her left side. She sat up and looked down at him, swinging her legs over the counter so her legs were swinging in air. She tilted her head to side, studying him, a smirk slowly coming upon her plump lips.
"Ready or Not, here comes the torture..."