Chapter Twenty Three.

"Where's Andrew?" Blaire mumbled, shoving on James shoulder, pushing him away from her, giving her some space. She sat up and looked at him, emotionless.

But she frowned as she took in how badly he was beaten up. "What happened?" She asked before James could answer her first question.

"Got shot, got tortured, you know, normal everyday things." James smiles playfully. Blaire rolled her eyes at him and stood up from the bed. "Come on." She grabs his hand and walked downstairs with him, still not seeing Andrew anywhere.

~~~

Well cleaning up some bad cuts on James flesh. Blaire glanced up at him and stopped. James looked at her, confused.

"You bastard," She mumbled, seeing the faint hickey on his neck. She almost forgot what he did to her. "Blaire, please..." He whispered, watching her back away.

"No." Blaire hissed. "I want you out." She glared at James, her eyes becoming ice cold.

"I'm not going unless you come with me." James fought, getting off the counter and gripping Blaire's arm.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" She hissed, struggling to get free but he was to strong. "If you don't, he'll kill you!" James yelled.

"No, he won't!" Blaire struggled as James pulled her towards the broken down front door. She tried planting her feet on the ground, in an effort to stop them both, but didn't win.

"Yes, he will! He's no good, Blaire!" James shot her a glance, still pulling her out.

Blaire realized the moon and stars were out as she got pulled outside. Andrew must be hunting. She thought silently. 

"I don't want to!" Blaire cried, grabbing the door frame and holding onto it like it was her life line. That made James stop and release her and turn to her.

Breathing hard. Blaire looked up at him through her hair that hid her face. "Why not?" James frowned.

"Because... even if I leave, he'll come after me again!" Blaire hissed, it was only half the reason why she wanted to stay, she steps back into the house, looking at him warily.

James looked at her; and knew she was right; but he wasn't going to leave her here. "I'll come back for you, I promise."

And he was gone. 

Blaire breathed, slumping back against the wall and sliding down it. I don't want you to save me...She thought silently. I don't need to be saved from him.

~~~

It was around midnight when Blaire heard noises. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Andrew bending down to her level.

"Andrew." Blaire whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck. He seemed to stay still for a moment but his arms wrapped around her and he stood up. They were in his room and under the blankets in a flash.

The wind woke Blaire up more. She shook her head and looked up at Andrew. He was sitting against the head board, reading.

Sighing. Blaire ran her fingers up and down his leg, her head resting on his thigh. "Andrew..." She whispered.

Andrew looked at her. "Yes?" His voice was quiet, smooth, and sexy.

Blaire swallowed hard as a lump formed in her throat. She opened her mouth and fumbled to talk.

But after awhile, she gained her voice, barley, and whispered.

"How can you love me?"

The room went dead silent...

~~~

Sorry for the sucky chapter xD. hope you still enjoyed it!!