Chapter 1

Hannas pov
I looked down. Tears were streaming down my face. I was on my own. Caleb left me to be with Miranda. How could he. I couldn't believe it. I wrapped the test in several peices of tissue, I threw it in the bin. I'm going to be fat I thought to myself. After losing all the weight, its going to come rushing back.

Lost within my thoughts I didn't realise Aria knocking on the door. Soon I was flashed back into reality. I looked up and saw aria staring at me with a worried expression on her face. She let herself in, while I stood there shock from the results.
Arias pov

I stood there staring at Hanna. she was shaking I went up to her and leaned in for a hug. Hanna never cried for no reason.
"Hanna whats wrong." I questioned.
"I..I..I'm pregnant...What im I going to do." she replied.
I stared at her not knowing what to say.
I picked up my phone and called Spencer and Emily. Hanna needed all of us right now.

10 minutes later Spencer and Emily came walking into the house.

"Aria we got your S.O.S message whats wrong" Spencer said.

Before I could say anything, Hanna said "I'm pregnant..."

Spencer and Emily just stared in disbelief. I gave them a little nod to reassure them.

Hanna pov

The girls ran up to me a gave me a big hug which was what I need right now. I don't know what im going to do. I started down thinking to myself. I looked up and stared into the distance, when I saw something or someone move in the bushes. Just then my phone beeped. I picked it up and stared down.

Don't let anyone see the stretch marks and stomach fat.. I hear it never goes. Kisses -A

With that I broke into tears. Then everything seemed to become blurry I began to lose my balance. Everything became pitch black... and I could no longer sense my friends comforting me or being around me.

A/N the idea for this book came to me at 12 in the night. hope you like the first chapter

Kisses -A