Chapter 18

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END

Emily Pov

Me and the girls were all at the table having cereal. I couldn't believe all my friends were pregnant. Its like you know them but you don't. "So today your mum comes home hanna." Spencer said.

"I know im so happy." Hanna said with a big smile.

"Urgh my parents are coming back from New york today." Spencer said dropping her spoon in her bowl.

"Oh you have to tell them about" Hanna said pointing at her stomach.

"Do we trust Jenna?" Aria asked.

"She saved my life and she didn't lie about me being pregnant, so yeah. At least she is out of our way." Spencer said. We all nodded. "We better get going otherwise we will be late."

"Late for what." Hanna asked.

"Your apointments." Spencer cleared out.

"Oh yeah. Imagine I forgot." Hanna said.

"You did forget." Aria pointed out.

"Thats not what I heard." Hanna said.

"I can't come. Sorry guys." I said.

"Why?" Aria asked.

"Samara wants to talk." I explained.

"About you two." Hanna said giggling.

"I hope so... I dont want to jinx anything, before it has even begun." I said.

"It probably is did you see the way she was looking at you yesterday." Spencer claimed.

"Maybe." I said.

"Look at you blush." Hanna screamed. I didn't bother saying anything instead I just walked out of there.

Aria Pov.

I was really happy that Emily is happy. Ever since she was with Paige I never saw her truely happy. But her and Samara are a perfect match. Emily walked out the house and I looked back at the girls. "We better get going." Spencer said. Me and Hanna nodded. I grabbed my jacket and walked to spencer car to make our way to our appointments.

We arrived at the hospital and we were running a bit late. We rushed in and had to wait another 10 minutes cause our doctor was with another patient. First hannas name was called. We went in together, my appointment was 1 Hour after hannas with the same doctor. We decided we would go to town and look around, then come back for my appointment.

We walked into the room and the doctor was sitting in the chair. She handed Hanna a questionaire which she had to fill out before hand, he also gave her a bunch of leaflets. She then told hanna to get onto the chair and lift her top.

Hanna Pov.

I got up on the chair and lifted my top.The doctor was really nice and she wasn't judging like all the doctors you see on tv these days. She squirted so cold gel on my stomach. She moved it around and looked at the screen. She looked at me. "Would you like to know the gender of your babies."

"Yes please." I said. The girls and me looked at the screen and the doctor continued to move the sick around.

"Okay....So you are having a boy, and a girl. Its a bit to early for one of them so you will find out next time." She said. We all nodded. The doctor printed the picture out and handed it to me. She then wiped off the gel and let me go my way.

Me, Spencer and Aria went down town and looked at some nice onsies. I saw the most cutest onsies for spencer and Aria. I decided I would come back without the girls in the next couple of weeks to pick it up. I went back to the girls and Aria had been looking at a top which was black and pink. "Suits you." I said.

"I won't fit into it. Look at me." Aria said with a sigh.

"How about after?"

"Baby fat will stay." She said.

"Me and you will work together to get ride of it." I stated. Spencer smiled. "We better be getting back or we will miss your appointment." Spencer cleared. Aria looked at the time and then nodded. We hopped into Spencers car and made our way back to the hospital. We checked ourselves in and waited. We waited in silence hoping that time would speed up. Eventually Arias name was called. We followed a nurse to the room. Inside there was the same doctor waiting. "Nice to see you again." She said with a smile. She handed Aria the same questionaire, Aria finished completing the questionaire and the gave it back to the doctor who passed her the same leaflet as she gave to me.

A/N HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS SHORT AND BORING 

ANYWAY... I WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE I FINISH SCHOOL SO THATS IN 4 WEEKS SO IM GOING TO UPDATE 2-3 TIMES A WEEK AND DONT WORRY THE STORY IS ALL PLANNED SO DONT THINK IM NOT PUTTING THE EFFORT INTO THE CHAPTERS AND BY THE WAY THIS STORY WILL HAVE ABOUT 30 CHAPTERS

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW,SHARE AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY