Chapter 25

Hanna Pov

I woke up in the morning feeling amazing. I got up and saw that I was sleeping in Caleb's bed and he was on the couch still sleeping. I tip toed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came back I saw Caleb fixing the bed up.

"Your up, I thought you were asleep." I said.

"Im up, I just woke up." He says.

"How long do you think I will be staying here?" I ask.

"You can stay as long as you want to." He answered. 

"You can't sleep on the couch will im staying here." I said.

"We will think of something, we always do" He says with a smile.

"Okay I have to meet the girls in about an hour. Umm...Today is my appointment you can come if you want the girls are coming too." I say fidling with my fingers.

"I would love to what time should I be at the hospital." He said with a gleam of hope in his eyes.

"Okay...Come just before 2 o'clock. Im going to go get ready." I said. He gave me a small nod.

I went to the brew cause thats were me and the girls promised to meet. When we got there the girls began to give me the third degree I answered all their questions which took about 3 hours but we also talked about the baby shower and colleges. It was 1 o'clock so we decided to get going to the hospital. Aria had her appointment after me so it works out fine. When we got there caleb was standing in the parking area in front of his car. 

We all went in together and sat in the waiting room. We all got awkward stares from the other pregnant women and their husbands. The nurses walking past also gave us weird looks. I knew what they were thinking, its most likely that we are failures.My name was called out and we all when into the room. 

"Okay it's nice to see you again Hanna is this the father." The doctor asked. I gave a small nod. 

"Can you sit up on the chair please and also lift you top up please." She said. I did as I was told. "Okay lets see...There is the babys hands and nose, Okay will you like to know the gender of your baby." 

"Yes." I said while Caleb nodded his head vigorously.

"Okay you will be having a...Baby girl." She said. My eyes began to water up and tears began to fall from my eyes I looked at Caleb who was admiring the screen. "Okay I will like you to come back in a month just for a regular check up. You have about 3 months till the baby is due." She said.

"Were having a little princess." Caleb said. I gave him a small nod.

"Your turn Aria." She said patting the chair.

Aria Pov

I sat up on the chair and was about to pull my top up. "Um...Caleb can you wait outside." I said shyly. "Sure." Caleb said with a little chuckle. Caleb went outside. I then lifted my top. "Let me see now... There is the arms and the little mouth. Would you like to know gender?" She said.

"Yes please."I replied.

"You are having a little boy. A healthy little boy." The doctor said. A few tears fell from my eye as the doctor wiped away the gel from my growing stomach. "Congrats Aria" They all said. 

"Wait last time I was here the baby was small, is he okay." I asked.

"He is perfectly fine." she replied. I wiped away the tears falling from my eye. I pulled my top down and hopped off the chair. The girls, Caleb and me left the hospital we all left and went home. Hanna and Caleb went shopping. Emily dropped me and Spencer off before going home. 

A/N ARE YOU HAPPY CALEB IS IN THE STORY

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE,FOLLOW AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY