Chapter 7

Beep...Beep...Beep...

The same noise over and over again. I opened my eyes, but everything is a blur. I begin to see a figure hover in front of me. Long wavey hair, with a worried expression on his face. The figure became clear, it was.... Caleb.

" Caleb.... Get out." I managed to say.

"Not until I find out what I need to know.... Understand." Caleb said.

"GET OUT" I shouted.

I felt extremely uncomfortable and began to move around and struggle between the wires. One of the wires became very irritating, so i tried to pull it out, but before i could Caleb stopped me.

" Tell me what i need to know Hanna." Caleb sternly said.

I leaned over to press the button, which helped me get assistance when i needed it. Caleb grabbed my hand and looked at me intensely.

"Tell me what i need to know" Caleb shouted.

"Let go of me NOW!" I screamed." Just know that your not going to be in my life anymore! That means the children too. Now get out!"

Caleb got up rubbing his head "Nothing happened between me and Miranda." Caleb said.

"You kissed her" I stated.

Before Caleb could say anything. I shouted "GET OUT!"

I picked my phone up and texted Aria, Spencer, Emily asking them were they were. They replied 'Where on our way we will explain everything' I put my phone down and looked around and realized that i was on my own. My mum was no where to be seen.

Moments later my 3 best friends busted through into my room all with happy looks on there faces. They all walked towards us and gave me a hug.

" What happened" I asked.

"You blacked out a couple of days ago." Emily answered.

"A couple of days" I said in disbelief.

"More like a a week" Aria said. I layed there in shock.

"Hanna whats wrong" Spencer questioned.

"Caleb... Came here...." I replied.

" What!!!" They all shouted.

"Don't worry I told him to stay away" I explained.

"Good, if he does that again, were dealing with him" Spencer cleared.

I stared up at the ceiling and said "When do I get to go?" I said. I heard the door open and i heard someone say " You will be dismissed today if you feel okay" it was the doctor. I gave a small nod. "From now on you will have to eat every meal or you will harm your children." the doctor said sternly.

Spencer, Aria, and Emily came home with me. I began to wonder were my mum was. I walked up to the house door with Spencer, Aria, and Emily behind me. In front of my house door, Caleb stood still. I stopped in my steps. Aria grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I stopped her. I pulled away and walked towards Caleb. I lifted my hand and tried to hit Caleb, before I could he grabbed my hand. I pulled from him and kicked him instead. I pushed Caleb out of my way so I was able to enter my house. Aria, Spencer, and Emily followed. Before Caleb could enter Emily shut the door on him.

I walked into the living room and looked around curiously looking for my mum " Hanna whats wrong?" Spencer questioned.

"Wheres my mum?" I asked.

"Ummmmmm.... Shes gone for two weeks. A buisness trip.." Aria anwsered.

"Me, Emily and Spencer are going to stay here for the next two weeks just in case something happens." She continued.

I nodded my head and sat down. Spencer grabbed the phone. " What are you doing"? I aksed.

"Ordering a pizza..." Spencer anwsered.

"I'm not hungry, but you guys enjoy." I said.

" No no no no no...You have to eat or we will give you double" Aria said.

"OKAY..... I will eat something."

With that my Arias, Spencers and emilys phone beeped. They all decided to switch there phone off and enjoy the rest of the night.

A/N next chapter done

vote, comment, follow, share and most of all enjoy