Chapter 16

Emily Pov

I woke up the next morning and checked the time on my phone. There were no messages from A which was a suprise. I hated it when A did nothing, it meant something big was going to happen. I looked around and the others were already awake and were gettting dressed. I got up and decided to wear a green top with some shorts.

"So guys do you have any plans for today." I asked.

"Toby is coming around in a bit." She said with a smile.

"Not really." Hanna said.

"Me neither." Aria said. "How about you?"

"I might go see Samara later." I replied.

"Did any of you get a message from A?" I asked. They all shook there head. 

"Maybe A is leaving us alone." Hanna said.

"Yeah that would be nice." Spencer exclaimed. There was a sudden knock on the door Aria got up and we all followed. Aria slowly opened the door and it was Jenna. She rushed between us and headed to the kitchen. "Jenna." Hanna screamed. "Get out of my house!" Jenna didn't listen we followed her. Jenna opened the fridge and started to scan it. "Im pretty sure everthing in there is at the shops." Aria shouted.

Jenna grabbed the drink from the fridge and began to pour it down the drain.  Spencer ran up to her and tried to grab the jug with the juice in it. "No it takes forever to make this and I love it." Spencer yelled. Me, Aria and Hanna began to giggle trying not to make it obvious.

Jenna Pov

I was sitting opposite the girls and Toby. They were staring me up and down as though I was so criminal. Spencer looked especially annoyed. "I just saved your life" I yelled.

"What by pouring my favourite drink down the drain." Spencer shouted, crossing her arms.

"Spencer let it go." Emily said. "How did you save her life?"

"The drink was drugged." I answered they all gasped.

"How do you know?" Spencer questioned

"I drugged the drink." I replied.

"Then why did you come here to stop her from drinking it."

"Okay so A told me to drug that drink with some kind of powder and once I did it she told me it would kill you baby..." I said before I was interupted.

"IM PREGNANT." Spencer screamed.

"I though you knew anyway I thought if I saved your baby Toby would forgive me. And plus I want to see my neice." I explained. Spencers breathing became fast and short. Toby tried to calm her down.

"I am truely sorry for what I have done not only to Toby but to you guys to. I dont want anyone to hate me when I leave." I said.

"What do you mean?" Emily said.

"Im getting far away from rosewood." I anwsered.

"Where are you going?" Toby questioned.

"-A is everywhere...Im not giving that up." I replied. Toby walked up to me and gave me a hug. "You are the worst sister ever but I will miss you" Toby said. His words warmed my heart. "I forgive you and thank you for helping with Spencer." Toby whispered in my ear.

"I better get going before A realises what I have done. Be careful." I said.

"Wait who is A." Aria questioned.

"I dont know when ever she came to me she never said anything and she wore a mask she told me what to do through messages." I answered. I gave my phone to Toby and said "Hope this helps, You might get some information from it, I might call you lot one day just don't hope for it."

Hanna Pov

Jenna got up from her seat and left we all said goodbye. I didn't understand we blinded her but she is saying sorry to us. Does this mean she has forgiven us I wondered to myself. Im happy that she is free I just wish I had the same chance.

"Wait when did you and Toby do it?" I said.

"HANNA" They all screamed at me.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

"God... Im pregnant." Spencer said in shock while tears streamed down her face

"Don't worry Spencer I will be with you all the way." Toby said.

"And us" Emily added. We all nodded.

"Isn't it weird, were all pregnant except Emily." Aria said.

"And Toby of course isn't." I added giggling

 "Unless toby isn't telling me something." Spencer said wiping the tears away. We all bursted out in laughter except toby. Arias phone beeped. She picked it up, it was from her dad telling her to go home. Aria got up and we all followed her to her house.

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYED RANDOM CHAPTER AND BORING SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE,FOLLOW AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY