Chapter 11

Spencer pov 

"WELL...UMMMM...Ezra broke up with me." She replied with tears in her eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"He said I was becoming a problem, and he needed to focus on malcom for now"  she answered. I grabbed her and gave her a long hug. I took Aria to Hanna and told her to stay here.

I stormed out of Hannas house, I jumped into my car and started the engine to make my way to Ezras apartment. Once I got to Ezras apartment I saw a moving truck, with people loading boxes into the truck. I held the door open for one of the the people holding the boxes. As soon as the man got through the door I rushed in a stormed upstairs. Ezra was closing the door behind him with Malcolm next to him. He saw me from a distance and told Malcolm to wait there. He walked towards me and had a disappointing look in his face.

"Why are you here?" He asked .

"You know exactly why I'm here how could you do that to Aria... You bastard." I said. Ezra walked back to Malcolm and directed him downstairs. As he walked past me she whispered "Take care of her." I stood there in shock why would you leave someone and then tell someone else to look after them, I thought to myself. I followed them slightly behind and by the time I got all the way downstairs Ezra had packed all his things and left with Malcolm.

I stood there wondering what I was going to say to Aria. I hoped back into my car and drove back to Hannas house. I knocked on the door and Hanna opened it. Aria was on the couch and her eyes had become puffed up from crying. I went up to her and sat next to her. Not knowing what to say we all waited in silence. Aria's phone beeped before she could pick it up I gabbed it and looked at what the message was it was from ezra who was telling her to come outside.

Aria saw the message and grabbed her phone and stomped outside. Ezra was standing in front of his car and malcom was waiting inside.

Ezra pov

I walked towards Aria and handed her a peice of paper explaining everything. She turned around and began to walk back into Hannas house. Before she took another step I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me and gave her my last kiss before I left.

"It explains everything" I said to her before I headed back to my car. Malcom was covering his eyes while trying not to laugh. I drove off looking back to see Aria one last time, hoping it would not be forever

Aria pov

I turned around and made my way back to the living room. Spencer and Hanna were looking through the window and tried to act casual when I walked back to the room. I looked at Spencer and Hanna then i opened the piece of paper that Ezra had given me.

'Im sorry that this has happened but it has and we have to accept it. I have found out about A. I hope you can deal with it. A told me to give you to them and they wouldn't hurt malcom. up safe and Malcom is my life as well as you and in order to protect him I have taken him away to somewhere he can grow up safe and away from harm. I honestly hope one day we will be together. Maggie is going to stay with us but I promise nothing will happen between us. Till the day we meet again

goodbye....

Tears rolled down my cheek. Ezra was gone.

"Its going to be okay he will come back" Hanna said.

"I know, but he is gone" I explained. Hanna and Spencer came towards me and gave me a hug.

A/N chaper done hope you enjoy it

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE,FOLLOW AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY