Chapter 32

Spencer Pov

I slowly crept out the back door because I wanted to head over to Toby's apartment. I hadn't seen him all day. It was 11pm and it was really dark. I got into my car and started the engine hoping it wouldn't wake up my parents and began to make my way to his apartment. I got my key out and opened the door to his apartment. "Hey Toby I'm here." I shouted. I turned around and saw an amazing candle lit dinner layed out. Toby apeared from behind the Table. "Hey...I made dinner." Toby said.

"I can see that. You should have told me before hand, I could have dressed the part." I said looking at my jeans and baggy jumper.

"You look amazing." Toby said giving me a peck on the lips. We ate dinner which was amazing and we sat there and talked." Do you want to play scrabble." Toby asked. I gave him a nod followed by a huge grin. "Oh Spencer I got something for the baby, Its just behind that chair." 

I got out of my seat which was becoming to be a struggle looked for the bag. "Toby where is it?" I asked. 

"My bad its over here." Toby replied. I turned around to see Toby on one Knee holding a small box in his hands. I stood there amazed and speechless.

"I know we have had our ups and downs and thing I regret doing. I know we are still very young but when I look into the future your the only person I can see myself with. I want to wake up to your beautiful smile and raise our child together. I want to grow old with you and not reget anything we do. So Spencer Jill Hasting's will you marry me!" 

"Yes!" I screamed leaping into his arms. Toby then slided the ring onto my finger it looked amazing and I couldn't be any happier. 

I know this is a short chapter I just wanted them to be married already, like we all know it was going to happen. Going to update twice cause think chapter is super short

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW,SHARE AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY.