Chapter 24

Hanna pov

I walked outside the house with Caleb when suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and it was my dad. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Please stay we can be a family again" He said.

"No... I have my family. Me,mum and this little guy. And you have yours, you, kate and isabell... Where is isabell." I said.

"I dont know she sold the house and left me with kate, then she left." He answered.

"Well good luck then, but until you leave im gone." With that I pulled my hand away and walked away with Caleb.

"Are you okay?" I aksed Caleb.

"Yeah Im fine lets just go?" I stated.

"Pass me the bags." Caleb said taking a bag from me.

"Thanks..." I said.

"Soooo...." He dragged.

"WHAT...I KNEW YOU CAME HERE FOR SOMETHING ELSE." I screamed.

"Your right.. Im in love with someone and I need your approval." He said.

"WHAT...Does it look like I care?" I said.

"Okay but I need your help I dont know if he or she is a boy or girl." He said bending down towards my stomach.

"Get up...Im not sure. I was going to have triplets but then I had a miscarriage and 2 of them died one of them was a boy and one of them was a girl. I find out in a couple of days what this miracle is." I said tearing up. 

"Oh I'm sorry... I didn't know." Caleb said.

"Of course you didn't, I wouldn't let you know anything I'm sorry." I said looking at the ground. Caleb put his arm around my waste and it just felt right.

Spencer Pov

I used the back door to enter my house hoping no-one was home. I quickly tip toed upstairs to avoid a conversation I was dreading ever since I found out I was pregnant. I made it to my room and was relieved that no-one was here. I opened my room door and Melissa sat on the edge of my bed. 

"Umm..Melissa what are you doing here?" I questioned holding my jacket to my stomach trying to hid my small bump which was beginning to form.

"Spencer...You don't need to hid your stomach I know your pregnant." She replied.

"How? No one knows yet." I asked.

"Im not stupid Spencer." She answered.

"Can we forget the past 17 years and start over." She asked.

"Why do you want to start over" I asked.

"Im tired of all this, the constant arguing, competion, the hatred." She said.

"Thats who we are made to be a Hastings." I replied. "Its funny when growing up I just wanted to have everything you had and now I would never change it."

"What do you mean?" She asked

"Your life seemed perfect." I answered.

"What changed?" She said.

"Well you got rid of Alex then I knew I didn't want to be a hasting and what it mean't to be one, the lies and betrayal. You are a perfect Hasting" I said.

"So your telling me you wouldn't want to change anything." She asked suspiously.

"No I would just want to change the fact I was never happy." I answered.

"Not even -A" She asked raising an eyebrow. As soon as she said that I looked her straight in the eye.

"How do you know about -A." I asked.

"Spencer I told you im not stupid. I have gone out of my way to protect you and now I have taken care of everything I want us to start fresh." She said calmly.

"Taken care of everything, how have you taken care of things, My life has been a living hell since Alisons funeral." I scream.

"Keep your voice down...Mum and Dad can walk in any second. Anyway when was the last time you got a message from A." She said.

"Well whos A then." I ask curiously.

"If I tell you that both of us are dead and dont go digging for answers or ask any questions." She said I nodded. 

"Get some sleep, you won't be getting any very soon." She said walking out the room.

I walked towards my window and see a blonde ponytail flash in front of the window. Some one was watching us....

Could it be her I asked myself.

A/N WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MELISSA, DO YOU TRUST HER. UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE VERY FREQUENT PLANNING TO FINISH THE STORY IN THE NEXT 6 WEEKS 

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE, FOLLOW AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY.

Happiness is a luxuryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें