Chapter 6

I walked around school constantly thinking about that message. Maybe Spencer is pregnant I thought to myself. After my fourth lesson it was lunch. I sat at the table opposite Emily, Aria and Spencer. I stared at them intensely in there eyes.

"Hanna whats wrong" Spencer asked.

"Are any of you guys pregnant" i replied.

"Not me of course" Emily answered.

" Of course not. Anyway if we were pregnant we would tell you" Spencer replied.

"Yeah" Aria added on.

"Why do you ask that all of a sudden" Spencer questioned.

I grabbed my bag and started searching for my phone. i then remembered that I left it in my jacket, which was in my locker. i looked up and said " A sent me a message saying one of you guys are pregnant."

"Why didn't you tell us earlier Hanna....!" Emily asked.

" Don't get me wrong or anything, but I was going to tell you guys. When I thought the time was right. I got the message when i was vomiting. Aria knew."  I explained.

" Well none of us are pregnant except for you" Spencer exclaimed.

The bell rang and with that we all got up and went to science which was my next lesson.

"Guys I'm going to get my jacket from my locker see you there." I said.

They all gave me a small nod and walked i off. I headed to my locker and unlocked it I have to change the password. It was the day that me a Caleb became official. But now every time I go to my locker it brings me pain. i grabbed my jacket and headed to science. My phone began to beep meaning i got a message.

'4 new messages'

I opened the first one it was from caleb it said" Hanna we need to talk really soon"  I then opened the second one " Are you really pregnant" which was also from caleb. The next one was also from caleb. " Hanna we need to talk meet me in front of the school at 4 o clock today" The last one wasnt from caleb it read " i spy a liar can you guess who -A"

i ran to the bathroom and leaned against the door so no one could get in.

Spencers Pov

Science was the worst subject ever it was really boring. i looked around and realized Hanna hadn't come back from her locker which was 15 minutes ago. i looked at the girls who were also thinking the same thing as me. i secretly got my phone out and text Hanna asking her where she was. No reply. i looked at the girls to see they were doing the same thing. I asked the teacher if i could go to the toilet, but she refused to let me go

Time moved at its slowest. At the end of the lesson i dashed out of the class with aria and Emily closely behind me. i roamed the halls looking for Hanna . i came past one of the bathroom in the school, when i heard a familiar voice shouting. It was Hannah. I opened the door to see Hannah shouting to over the phone to someone. " Caleb i don't want to see you, i don't want to speak to you, i don't want to know you and never call this number again. UNDERSTAND!"

I saw tears running down Hanna  face. I leaned in and gave her a hug. " what happened" I asked her while I wiped her tears away. Aria and Emily ran into the bathroom and joined in on the hug.

"Hanna whats wrong" Emily and Aria questioned.

Hannh didn't say anything but she handed us her phone. Aria flicked through her messages and saw that Caleb had got in contact with her. " Hanna.... how did Caleb get your number.... You changed it and only gave it to us." Emily asked.

"A properly gave it to him. That's properly how he found out that I'm pregnant... I'm guessing..." Hanna replied.

"I think I'm going to go straight home and get some more sleep" Hanna murmured.

"Let me give you a ride."I said.

"No its okay I will walk I need the air I will see you tonight or tomorrow....Bye" Hannah said.

"Hanna.. your phone" Emily said waving Hanna's phone around.

"Hang onto it... I don't want Caleb to talk to me. Or A to get to me" Hanna replied.

Emily nodded and put the phone in her pocket.

Hannas Pov

I walked towards the exit of the school. Everything began to look blurry, I felt very dizzy and all of a sudden everything became dark. I could hear faint screams. People shouting my name. Before i knew it i could not hear, see, smell anything. I felt at peace with nothing to worry about.

I woke up with a bright light in my face, not knowing where I was. I looked around and saw in a corner Aria, Spencer, Emily, and my mum. I had a massive headache and drifted of to sleep.

A/N chapter done!!!!! sorry it is short. What do you think is going to happen next?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW, AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY