Chapter 12

Spencer pov

We all sat there watching a movie which wasn't interesting or accurate. I got up and made more popcorn for all of us. We watched late into the night. Once the movie finished we decided to make our way to bed. I got changed into my pjs in the bathroom. I loved my pjs they were so soft and smooth. I went to the room hanna was on the bed and Emily, Aria were on the ground. Even though there was a guest room we prefered all to be in one room just in case something happens and were all a little scared to sleep alone.

I went to my sleeping bag I looked around and Hanna was dead asleep as well as Emily. Aria was looking up at the ceiling. I layed down and began to look at the ceiling as well. "Tell me." I said

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"I know your sad about Ezra and everthing but that isn't all...Tell me." I stated.

"Ummm... Theres a chance I might be pregnant."She mumbled quietly.

"Say it louder I can't hear over Hannas snoring." I said.

"I might be pregnant." She said louder. My eyes widened. I sat up and looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier." I said.

"I wanted to tell Ezra first but then he left so your the first to know." She whispered.

"He doesn't know." I said.

"I didn't get the chance to tell" She said quickly. Arias phone beeped. It was a message from a blocked number.

'Thanks for sharing kisses -A'

Aria showed me the message. I got up and headed towards the window which was shut. I looked outside and tried to see who would have been watching. We will talk tommorow. With that we slowly drifted of to sleep.

Emily pov

Last night I heard Aria mumble something, but I drifted of to sleep before I could understand what she was saying or what it  was about. Spencer and Aria came downstairs. It looked as though they hadn't got any sleep. Both their eyes had become red and Aria was wearing her top the wrong way round.

"Aria your top." I said. Aria looked at her top and then went back upstairs to get changed. Spencer continued coming downstairs and came towards me. I grabbed my cup which was full of coffee and took a sip. "Coffee" I said to Spencer. She nodded I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and poured some coffee into it

"So what were you and Aria talking about yesterday." I asked impatiently.

"I think she is going to want to tell you herself." She said taking a sip of coffee. I waited wondering what it could be and why Spencer only knew. Moments passed and a million thoughts ran through my head. Finally Aria came walking down the stairs and she was playing with her finger nails.

"Wheres hanna?" Aria questioned.

"Shes having a shower she will probably be a couple of minutes." I replied.

"Coffee" I added.

"No thanks." She replied. Aria opened the cupboard and gabbed the box of cereal and went towards the fridge to grab the milk. I looked at Aria strangely, she normally had a cup of coffee to wake her up. And today she looked especially tired. How come she isn't saying anything I though to myself.

Hanna came downstairs 10 minutes later and her tops where getting tight.

"Guys im sorry to say this but we....Have to go shopping with Hanna." Spencer said. We all groaned but hanna was celebrating. I became really impatenit so I screamed "Aria whats going on." Aria, Hanna and Spencer all looked at me. Hanna came closer towards us.

"What do you mean Emily?" Hanna questioned.

"I heared you and spencer talking last night and before you could finish your sentence I fell asleep." Emily explained.

"Okay guys....Im pregnant." Aria said. Me and Hanna stood there in shock.

"How did A know before us" Hanna asked. We all shruged our shoulders.

"Are you sure." I asked Aria.

"Its not that hard to use." Aria replied.

"How long have you known?" Spencer questioned.

"A couple of days." She said quietly.

"And you didn't tell us." Hanna added.

"I didn't know how to tell you guys." She said, trying to defend herself.

"Are you going to tell your parents?" Hanna said.

"No my mums on holiday with her boyfriend and my dads got work stuff in new york." She said.

"Wheres mike." Spencer asked.

"Hes living with a friend for now" She anwsered. " Don't be mad guys, you are the only people who know."

"What Ezra doesn't know!" Hanna screamed.

"I was going to tell him but then he left." She said.

"Wait...You guys did it and you didn't tell me." Hanna said.

"You didn't tell me when you did it with caleb." Aria told Hanna.

"Any way it was like three months ago." Aria said.

"And you only realised now." Spencer questioned.

"I went home to get a few more tops but when I got home there was a pregnancy test with a note that said A, I didn't take it instead I brought my own one and it." Aria explained. No one said anything else instead we sat there in silence and kept our thoughtd to our selfs.

A/N HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE,FOLLOW,AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY