Chapter 10

Hanna pov

We all got to school and everyone still hadn't gotten over the fact I am pregnant. I thought everyone would have forgotten about it but no. I could here some girls gossiping about me in the corner. I turned to them and gave them a mean and nasty look which cause them to wander off and not look back.

"I'm going to get some books from my locker see you later..." I said. All the girls nodded and went off to class. I headed to my locker and grabbed 3 books which each had a slot where I could hid something like a phone. I headed to my class when suddenly Sean my ex-boyfriend came and grabbed my books "Hey... You shouldn't be holding all these books." Sean said.

"Give my books back, your still not forgiven about what you did to Caleb." I screamed.

"Wait..I didn't do anything wrong" He said.

" You punched him in the face when you found out I was dating him" I shouted.

"He doesn't deserve you." He said.

" What.. And you do." I asked.

"Yeah....Actually"  He began.

"Get real." I screamed, while I grabbed my books from Sean. I walked off to class and sat down next to Emily. "Okay everyone today we are going to study tempest." Mr Fitz said. "Everyone grab your textbooks and go to page 69." The lesson went on for which seemed like forever. After the end of the lesson, me and the girls  went out to buy some coffee.

We got back to school and went to our next lesson, we went on with the rest of the lessons which seemed to drag on forever.

Emily pov

After school I told the girls that I was going to go to work, but really I was going to mine and Alison's secret place. The place where me and Ali would go to talk and hide away from everyone else. Sometimes I would go there and talk to here as though she was listening cause I know that somewhere up in the sky she is listening.

So Alison guess what Hanna is pregnant and she is no longer with Caleb...So it is complicate. Now I think about it A hadn't said anything in a while. I heard a sound. I looked around.

"Turn around" Someone whispered. I turned around in shock. It was Alison.

"ALISON, YOUR ALIVE!" I screamed in shock.

"You can't tell anyone understand, I come here every time your here and I listen to your stories which you always tell me."  Alison told me.

"Do the other girls know?" I questioned.

"No I don't trust them they all keep secrets from each other but you speak your soul to me." She answered.

"Why don't you come back." I asked.

"It's not safe." She replied.

"How is it not safe?" I said aloud.

"Look around Emily everyone you know is slowly getting hurt, you need to do something now before you get hurt to. I may seem like a bitch but with you I can be myself, not be what everyone expects me to be." Alison said.

My phone suddenly beeped and the message was unknown. "Emily do something about -A before they do something to you or anyone you love." Alison continued.

"Do you know who -A is." I said.

"I thought I did but I don't control the cards anymore." She answered. I heard a sudden noise and looked around when I turned back Alison was gone. She had gotten so good at disappearing I began to wonder if she was worth finding.

I got up and started to make my way back to the brew.

Spencer Pov

Hanna was downstairs eating a salad. I have known that Alison was alive from Toby, but I don't know weather he was speaking the truth or lying because he said it as soon as we broke up. I never had the courage to tell the others. What am I thinking, they found her body. I was suddenly interrupted by a sudden phone call. I picked it up the number was unknown.

"Alisons alive, if you think I'm crazy ask Emily" The stranger on the phone said.

The first thought that came to my head was how did Toby know. I understand that he was working for -A but how was he sure it wasn't a lie. The knock on the door blew me back to reality. I went downstairs and opened the door it was Aria. Tears were streaming down her face. My expression changed as soon as I saw her.

"WHATS WRONG ARIA?" I asked her.

"Well....Ummm...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/N I know this was short and I haven't worked on this story for a while but enjoy.

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW,SHARE AND MOST OF ALL ENJOY