Chapter 5

hannah pov

The next morning I woke up feeling fresh with no trouble in the world. I got up and took a very long shower. I looked at my stomach and realised I was beginning to show. Everyone was soon going to find out including Caleb. Caleb is going to try find me and be part of my children's lives. I hoped out of the shower and got changed into some sweats.

I walked downstairs and I follow the amazing aroma to the kitchen. I looked at the kitchen table and I saw a stack of pancakes. I looked at the stove and saw my three best friends cooking. They turned around and gave me a big smile which caused me to smile. I walked towards them but then Emily grabbed my arm and walked me to a chair. She signalled me to sit down and eat the pancakes. Without having to tell me twice I grabbed a fork and dug into the pancakes.

" Guys you didn't have to do this." I stated.
" We wanted to..." Aria replied.

" Thanks guys. " I said.

I smiled and went back to the pancakes on my plate. I finished them as quick as lightning. I got up to wash my plate but all of a sudden Spencer grabbed my plate and walked to the sink. she turned the tap on. Before she could wash it I went up to her and grabbed the plate. I then washed it.

I turned around and gave them a small smile. Spencers gave me a concerned looked.

" Are you okay?" Spencer said.

"Yeah... But im beginning to show." I replied.

All the girls looked down at my stomach and had a confused look on their face. They look back at my face.

"Your not showing yet...." They all said.

" Yes I am..." I explained. " What is everyone going to say when it becomes more visible."

No one replied, I guess they couldn't think of anything to say. I looked down feeling the weight of the earth on my back.

"Hanna, we will be with you every step of the way." Aria blurted out.

"Thanks guys...OMG look at the time we are going to be late for school." hannah explained.

We all got up. I went upstairs and grabbed my school bag. I didn't care about what I was wearing. I slipped my shoes on and went back downstairs.  I left my house and was about to hop into the car when Spencer stopped and signalled me to her car.

"Im driving. Come I will give you a lift."
Spencer said with a smile. I smiled back and entered her car.

We all got to school and everyone kept on staring at me, Spencer, Aria and Emily. i guess the news was already out. i felt really unconfortable. All eyes were staring at me then a wave of nusea hit me i ran to the bathroom and heaved out the first lot into the toliet. i heard the door open and someone walk behind me. I turned around and saw it was Aria. I then heaved out the secnd lot. Aria slowly rubbed my back.  When i felt better i got up and walked to the sink i cleaned myself up and looked at aria with a small smile on her face. i gave her a small smile too.

i leaned against the wall and all of a sudden my phone beeped. i picked it up and read aloud so aria culd hear. Your not the only one who has people on the way -A

My face struck with confusion. I then blurted out " You guys would tell me if you are pregnant... right"  " Yeah off course we would" Aria explained.

A/N well done if you made it ot the end

vote, comment, share, follow, and enjoy