Chapter 6

Zac's POV

The fiery wisps around me spiraled out around me flying towards him. "Light make, Wall!" Marvel said and my fire stopped unable to go past. "Light make, Crash!" Marvel said and large bolts of light crashed against the ground and I stumbled back trying to get away.

Chapter 6: Fire vs. Light

"Fire Make Shield!" I shouted and as one bolt of light almost reached me and I blocked it with the shield. "Okay then you're getting serious I see. Orange Fire!" I exclaimed and the red shield turned orange as I pushed away the bolt.

"Oh you can control multiple colors of fire interesting.... Then why not just move to white or blue or even purple?"

"I have to build up to that. Fire Make Buster!" I shouted and a large blade of fire appeared around my arm and I smashed it into the ground where Marvel once stood.

"So you mean as you build up magic energy you can change the color of your fire. Interesting, Light Make Spear!" Marvel shouted and spikes made of light rained from the sky much like his last attack.

"Fire make Dome!" I shouted and a dome of fire surrounded me blocking the spears of light, or at least some of them. "Fire Make, Hammer!" I shouted and a large fire hammer appeared and I leapt up and smacked him down to the ground. "How about that?"

"Light Make, Canon!" He shouted and shot a burst of light at me sending me higher into the air. "Light Make Talon!" He exclaimed and ran to here I was about to line and threw me higher into the air.

"Y-Yellow fire! Fire Make shell!" I shouted and a ball of yellow fire surrounded me and I plummeted down to the ground.

"You know it makes it hard for me to hit like that. Light Make, Wall!" He said and a wall of light appeared above him and I bounced on it then off back onto the ground. "W-what you burnt a whole in my light. That's impossible he only thing that could even pass through would be Dark magic."

"You know I have another of color of Fire I'm dying to test out. I think you'd enjoy it, but for now... Fire Make, Whirlwind!" I shouted and fire filled the air surrounding us spiraling around me.

"L-light make bubble!" Marvel said and the spiraling fire picked up his ball and he was thrown high into the air.

"Fire make, Bat!" I shouted and a large bat appeared in my hands and when he fell lower and closer to me and I smacked him "Out of the park!" I said as I watched the bubble of light fly far out down the volcano and I gave Pursuit.

We were now deep in the woods at the base of the volcano. "It'd be best if you didn't use your magic here lest you might burn yourself." Marvel said brushing dust off of him. "Light make, sweeping blade." He said using the blade of light once more.

"Fire make Shield!" I said and blocked the blade with my shield of yellow fire. "You're right I best not use magic like this, Fire Make... Buster Sword!" I said using the sword once more spinning around this time sending him flying into a tree and setting the woods around us on fire.

"Y-you idiot this'll hurt both of us."

"Maybe you but not me." I said and the fires around me dissipated slowly. "Not only can I make fire, I can put it out too." I said and he slowly rose from the ground.

"L-light m-make..." He started but collapsed. The body however fell apart into flashlights and lanterns.

"W-what the?" I asked and a little creature rose from the pile of discard light sources.