Chapter 18

Inky's POV

I watched as Kyle ran into the woods as Zennia ordered and then I moved my glance to the Dragoon in front of me. She smiled at me a giggled, "So now it's just us... Let's see what you're made of Brush Tail..." She said and I titled my head.

"Brush Tail? You mean the fact that my tail looks like a brush with the ink on the end of it?"

"You are really dense.... Zen Dragon Crash!" She shouted and leapt into the air and lunged towards me

"Ink Dragon Shield!" I shouted and blocked her attack and she bounced off the shield.

Chapter 18: False Hospitality

The bamboo from her attack bounced on the shield and fell down to the ground. "Oh boo... You can block one attack... Try this out! Zen Dragon Wing attack!" She shouted and blades of magic spiraled around us, the attack was much more intense than any other Dragon Slayer attack I had ever seen. "I take it by that look on your face you've figured out how my Zen Dragon Slayer magic works. The more calm and relaxed I am the more intense my attacks become." She said and the wind caused by her attack lifted the bamboo shoots into the air.

"I see... Well try staying calm while trying to dodge this! Dragonian Tail Smack!" I shouted and smacked the bamboo shoot with my tail sending it flying straight at her.

"Zen Dragon Talons." She said and the winds fade and she struck the shoot and it was cut pure in half and fell to the ground with a light thunk. "Obviously I was trained to stay calm in any situation out there.... So go on... Try again... I implore you..."

"Cut it out with that fancy talk you ticking me off." I said and the ink on my tail bubbled with irritation. "Ink Dragon Rend!" I shouted and rushed towards her spinning around slashing her with my tail, she grabbed my tail with her bare hands and instantly let go as I resumed my attack.

"Why is your tail so hot?"

"Ink is like my blood since I'm half Ink Dragon... IF my blood gets boiling so to say my ink physically boils..."

"That makes no sense..." She said and winced when the ink from my attack that splashed on her burned. "Agh...."

"Hmm? Not so Zen with that burning ink on your skin eh?" I asked and dashed towards her, "Ink Dragon Rend!" I shouted again and slashed at her with my tail. She again caught it before it made contact.

"Not going to let you..." She struggled and released my tail and my attack followed through. Is she getting used to my attacks? She held on longer time than the previous attack..."Zen Dragon Roar!' She roared and a strange pressure filled the air, it was as if the air was trying to crush me.

"I-ink Dragon bubble!" I shouted and a symbol appeared in front of me and the pressure stopped. "This won't last for too long but it'll work for now." I sighed and she stopped the attack.

"This is getting us nowhere fast... You're a Calligraphy Ink Dragon which is the most Zen form of writing." Zennia sighed and sat down. "How bout we just discuss this? There has to be a reason why Master Windfall destroyed your ship.."

"Okay.. But I'm staying in the bubble... So um... Tell me.. Who exactly is Master Windfall?"

"For me to answer that you also need to know who Master Atem is..."

"Master... Atem?"

"Yes... Wait a second... You're tricking me! You already know all this stuff and are just trying to get my off guard so your friend can perform a sneak attack!"