♛Fates♛

U N D E R W O R L D

Beneath the mortal land whereas the dead were being judged, the gloomy King of the Underworld was sitting in his throne, thinking deeply.

"Why must you always be that gloomy, Hades? Is there any problem troubling you? " Rhadamanthus, a judge in the Underworld, asked, interrupting the handsome God from his thoughts.

Hades smirked, shaking his head. "And pray tell, why would any problem trouble me? I'm trouble myself. " he stated proudly.

Rhadamanthus chuckled halfheartedly, rolling his eyes. "You must know Hades, you have never been trouble yourself. You act like as if you are this cold-hearted evil God, but deep inside you've always been worried about those lame dummy mortals. "

The King of the Underworld sighed, leaning his head on his throne. "And why must I always care for those stupids? " he breathed, banging the back of his head from his throne.

Rhadamanthus looked at him with sympathy, imagining how such selfless and kind God was burdened from light and had been left out in this gloomy Underworld. "You should ask the fates about your destined queen. " he suggested.

Hades' eyebrows quirk, rather a bit amused at his judge's suggestion. "And pray tell Rhadamanthus, who will accept the God of the Dead as some lady's husband?" He asked, his face showed no signs of hope.

"Really, Hades? Couldn't you get any stupider? " Rhadamanthus mocked, his face showing such fake disappointment.

Hades' eyebrows met in confusion.

"It's fate, Hades. Fate. No one ever defies fate, even such a lady who was destined to be your queen. There must be many challenges ahead in your relationship with her, but do remember, you and her were fated for each other. " Rhadamanthus explained.

Hades nodded slightly. "What do you want me to do then? " he asked mockingly.

"If that is what you're really asking me right now, then I must say that I want you to go to the Olympus and inform Zeus about you finally asking the fates who your queen will be. A queen is a must, Hades. With a queen, the Underworld would be better, guiding you with every decision you make. " Rhadamanthus answered with pride.

The King of the Underworld would be lying if he'd tell himself that it didn't shake him. Standing up, the King of the Underworld nodded at Rhadamanthus. "You must be right, Rhadamanthus. Maybe it's finally time for me to have a queen. "

Rhadamanthus nodded while smirking. "Then all of us living here in this realm shall be anticipating for a new leader. "

Hades' eyebrows met once again in confusion. "A new leader? "

Rhadamanthus nodded while chuckling. "Believe me Hades, a Queen is always the one in power. The King do the actions, but the Queen do the thinkings. She who must be formidable will guide you in every decision you will make. "

Hades laughed. "Oh please, a King would always be the one in power. No person dare not to bow in front of him. "

"Exclude the Queen, Hades. No person dare not to bow in front of her, even the King himself. " Rhadamanthus answered.

Hades' eyes twitched, thinking what will happen when he finally have his queen.

"Everything is going to be alright, Hades. Do not overthink too much. " Rhadamanthus adviced, seeing the God of the Underworld hesitating for a moment.

"Oh well I hope it would be. " Hades answered. "I will be going now. " he added.

Rhadamanthus nodded, "Get the girl. " he winked.