Break-Up Date

Persephone

As I get home, I quickly took a bath and dressed my new dress. It was a simple red dress that hugged my body and is above the knee. I curled my hair and do my make-up. I also wore my new black flats for I'm still struggling using heels.

I heard the main door open.  Jared wasn't in the house when I arrived, maybe that's him. Then, there's a knock in my door. Oh my God... I'm very nervous.

I opened the door and saw Her... Uncle Art. He was wearing his usual brown pants and his white plain shirt.

He looked at me from head to toe. "You look beautiful Jade. "He said I smiled at him and get the left money in my jeans on the closet.

"Here Uncle Art.. thanks. "I said while handing to him the money.
"No Jade.. keep it.. I'm just here to check you if you were okay. "He said.

"I have to go now.. Zeus needs me in Olympus.... Goodbye.. goodluck on your date with Jared.. have fun.. "He said as he left.

I took a glance at my watch and saw that it was already five twenty six in the afternoon. Our date would be on six. I guess there's still time for me for buying him some thing.

I left my house and go to the nearest watch shop. I bought him a shiny silver rolex that I know will suit him. Then, I went back to house. I fixed my make-up and then I heard a knock on the door.

Glancing at my watch, I saw that it already is five fifty nine in the afternoon.

I opened the door and saw Jared wearing a black armani with white button up shirt and a black tie that made him just breathtaking. He looked at me and smiled.

"You're beautiful Jade.. "he said as he kissed my cheek. He entwined my hand into his and he lead me into a black Porsche car. There's a driver in-front driving our destination.

"Why are you sweating hard? "He asked me. I sighed. Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale

"Don't be. "He said. My heart skipped for a beat and I was relaxed. "Here. "I said handing him the rolex I bought him.

"Wow thanks.. I love this. "He said. I smiled at him. He wear it.

The driver stopped and we were here in a big five star restaurant.
Jared get out of the car and opened the door of mine. He hold my hand as we entered the restaurant.

There a man in the side of the door greeted us. "Bonsua Mr.  And Madam. Name please. "He said.

"Reservation for Mr. Jared Rickman. "Jared said. "Follow me please. "He said. We followed him and he lead us into a room with a red table and two chairs in the middle, red lanters above and roses of petals everywhere. The room was filled of vanilla roses scent and with the music of the piano. He leaved and Jared walked me towards my seat.

He pulled it for me and I sat. Then, he sat in his seat.

He clapped his hands and a man dressed in a black blazer and tie approached us with two plates in his tray. He put the plates in front of us. Then, he leaved.

"What's this food? "I asked him. He smiled. "Its the italian pasta and the grazed caramel steak. Its delicious. Try it. "He said.

I ate it and it really is delicious. Then, I looked at Him and he was smiling.

"You know staring to someone is rude, don't you? "I said smugly. "You've got something behind your lips. "He said. I wiped my cheek and he chuckled. He got some tissue and wipe it beside my lips. "Its okay now. "He said. I smiled at him.

He stood up from his chair and reach his arm to me. "Dance with me my lady.. "he said. I smiled and accepted his arm.

We danced gracefully in the slow music of the room. It was romantic and I wanted it last forever..

"I love you. "He said. My face became red and I smiled. I leaned on his arm. "I love you too. "I said.

He looked at me and kissed me. He kissed me like there's no tomorrow. He was caressing my arm. I stopped and breathed. "I'm not ready for this Jared.. "I said. He pouted. "Why? "He asked.

Well, I was expecting more of an answer like  'its okay'  but I was wrong.

"Well.. I don't know.. I'm just not Jared.. not this time." I said. He smiled at me sheepishly and glared at me. He released his hold to me and sat down back to his chair.

"Because you love someone! You don't love me! "He shouted. I was surprised by his expression. "No.. its not true Jared.. I love you. I'm just not ready. "I said while walking towards him.

"Stop your tracks. "He commanded. He stood from his chair and open the door. I ran towards him and gripped his hand.

"Where are you going? "I asked him. He released himself off my grip and his jaw clenched. "I'm going in some place.. without YOU! You're way too selfish!This is Over! "He shouted while getting off the rolex watch I gave him and throw it in the ground. My heart was shattered into pieces.

"No.. please.. I'm sorry. "I said. But he glared at me and ran. I was left crying here in the room. I get out of it and in the restaurant.

I tried to find the car but I suppose Jared had drove it. So, here I am.. stuck infront of this restaurant and terribly crying.

I walked for about two hours trying to find my way back home. I took a glance at my watch and saw that it already is nine thirty in the evening. I stopped walking and sat down here beside the post light still crying.

Then, a black Volkswagen park infront of me and the front window of the car gets down.

The man I saw five months ago, here he is.

"Need some ride back home? "He asked me.

I looked at him and think.

Shall I.. or not?

Oh hell... Bulls**t Jared.. Breaking Persep... Jade's heart's terribly bad. Stay tuned to the story.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.