Agreement with Hermes

~Apollo~

Hermes' Chamber

"Listen Hermes, help me with this problem, and I promise to do anything you want. Anything. " I said, sounding a bit desperate. I was persuading him. He shook his head, much to my dismay.

"What about Demeter, Apollo? You do know she's my sibling too, right? " He asked. I rolled my eyes and crosed my arms.

"Of course I know her, Hermes. Just help me this time, I am begging you. I-I like Persephone! I'll do anything in my power to make her mine. "

He sighed, then smirked. "Fine, fine. No need to be cheesy, fucker. " I chuckled.

"I want your nymphs, Apollo. Your nymphs are much more beautiful than mine. If you give them to me, I'll promise to help you with Persephone.. " Hermes said, smirking cockily. Horny bastard.

"Okay, here's the plan. Get Persephone in the UnderWorld, then convince her to run away from her mother. Tell her Demeter wasn't looking for her. Tell her Demeter doesn't care for her. Tell her anything that will make her go to a different place. That is the plan and if you do it right,  all my nymphs are yours. " He nodded in agreement.

"I should do my work now. I want to receive my prize as soon as I can. " He said. He was about to fly but then I quickly held him and gripped him.

"Be careful with Hades, Hermes. He is tricky and cunning. And don't tell Demeter about our plan, and anything involving Persephone. Do I make myself clear? " I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, of course. I'm going to start now. Meet me the day after tomorrow and make sure the nymphs are already ready. " He said, and I nodded quickly before leaving.

"Horny bastard he is, oh wait, Gods are Gods afterall. " I muttered, chuckling.

The mission had started. Be ready, Persephone..

Picture above:Patrick Dempsey as Hermes

Hi guys... yeah.. chapters of mine was too short but then I promise the next upcoming chapters will come a li'l longer... tnx☺

Ps:Don't forget to click the vote button.