The Search In London

Hades

I hurriedly went on Jade's room in the apartment. She just screamed and it was still two in the morning.
I opened the door and saw her knees in her chest as she cries silently. I walk towards her slowly and coughed for her to feel my prescence. I put my hand on her back as she surprisingly quickly looked at me.

As she saw me, she cried and I hugged her.

"Why? "I asked softly. She seemed to be depressed by the moment I came in.

"I had a dream. It... it was.. mother and.. and--"

"Its okay. I'm sorry if I'd wish you to tell it to me right now but now I'm eating on my words. You should forget that dream if that's bad and keep it if its a good thing. "I cutted as she stuttered on her words. She smiled and hugged me back.

I sighed and smiled.

"Thank you Nicholas.... "she said as she looked straight to my eyes and smiled.

"Your welcome... "I said as I stood up and get out of her room. I walk towards mine and continued my sleep.

Persephone

It was black.. the surroundings are plainly black. I saw my mother in the edge as she smiled.

"Persephone.. dear.. I missed you. "She said as she run towards me. But before she could hug me, two strangers came on the both of her sides and hold her in her arms.

They were wearing hoodie that made their face unseen.

"Let go of me! "Mother shouted. I tried to run towards her to save her but its like I was stucked here in this place. I can't move.

Then, the man with a taller height and more muscular appearance fished something in his pocket which happens to be a knife.

He stabbed the knife towards my mother's neck quickly.

"Persephone.... "she mumbled in her last breath..

I cried and cursed them until they finally put off the hoodie on their faces. Apollo and Hermes..

"Hi Persephone.. miss me love? "Apollo said as I gasped.

"Noooooo! "I shouted and that's the last thing I know as I shouted.

"So.. uh.. How are you? The dream about... uh.. I don't know. How are you? "Nicholas asked. I sighed and smiled.

"I'm okay.. "I answered then started on chewing my food. "Wanna know about it? "I asked him.

"Well, I actually don't want to for it might hurt you for I thought the dream was bad but if its what you want then yeah.. course I'd like to. "He answered. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Well.. it was my mother I dreamed about. She was running towards me until two men hold her. One of them stabbed a knife to my mother's neck and she died.. it was scary for real. "I said. He nodded and smiled.

We were eating some pancakes with chocolate syrup until the phone rang.

"Hello.. "Nicholas answered the call.

"Mr. Barnes, there's a man in here who wanted to talk to you. His name was Jared Rickman and he's actually here by now. "She said. I froze as I heard Jared's name. What's he doing here? Does he know Nicholas?

"Jared Rickman? I dont know who the hell he is. "Nicholas replied curiously. I sighed after knowing Nicholas doesn't know Jared.

The girl stopped for a while and I happen to overhear her in the phone.

"Mr. Rickman, Mr. Barnes doesn't know you. I'm sorry but he wouldn't talk to you. "She said. I heard Jared groaned in frustation.

"Fuck! Tell him I just wanted to talk. I'm sure she know a girl named Jade. Jade Sanders. "He shouted. My heart beats uncontrollably because I'm nervous.

Nicholas looked at me and ended the phone call.

"So.. this is Jared the heartbreaker? "He asked me and I nodded. Tears came down from my eyes and he sighed.

"Don't worry.. I'll never let him near you. "He assured and hugged me.

The call came again and Nicholas answered it.

"Tell him I don't know. I don't know who Jade is? I don't even know who he is so that makes sense... I don't know him and I don't wanna talk to him. "Nicholas said in his arrogant and calmly voice. He quickly ended the call.

I must be so lucky to have a friend like him..

Apollo

"She wasn't in NY base on my sense. She's in London and I can track her. She's in a hotel with a man.. Nicholas Barnes.. yes.. base on my track he's a very rich and mysterious guy. Come with me to the Hotel and try to talk to that guy. Jade lives with him. "Hermes said. I nodded in response and quickly changed my god look into my mortal looks.

Hermes had get me in the Hotel in London where Persephone's been found.

Walking towards the hotel, Hermes bid goodbye to me as he teleported back to Olympus. I, on the other hand was left in here hoping to see Persephone.

As I came in, a staff which happens to be a girl quickly came beside me.

"Hello, hi sir.. Can I help you? "She asked.

"Well, I happen to be visiting my girlfriend here. She's together with his.. uh.. his friend. He's Nicholas Barnes and I need to go in his apartment by now. "I said.

The girl walked towards the counter and I followed her. She called that guy and it happens to disoblige me.

"Mr. Rickman, Mr. Barnes doesn't know you. I'm sorry but he wouldn't talk to you. "She said. I heard groaned in frustation.

"Fuck! Tell him I just wanted to talk. I'm sure she know a girl named Jade. Jade Sanders. "I shouted. I gritted my teeth as my fists turned red.

She resumed the call as I heard that Nicholas doesn't even know Jade Sanders.

He was lying.. I knew it. I overheard a person, a woman specifically in the call stiffling some cries.

I knew she was Jade.. I knew.

Oh yeah! I just wanted to thank every readers in here for supporting my story. All of you are my life. Stay tuned!

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.