Knowing Each Other

Hades

"Ahhhhhhhhh! "I stood up from my bed quickly after hearing someone shouting. It must be Jade. I quickly stride towards the room of Jade.

There she stopped shouting and looked at me confusingly. "Nicholas? Why am I in here? "She asked. She looked at me from head to toe and there I haven't noticed I'm just wearing a boxer. I'm shirtless.

She quickly grab a blanket and covered her on her face. "C'mon.. wear some shirt first. "She said. I chuckled and quickly run towards my room and grab a shirt. Then, I wore it and walk towards her room. Her face was still covered in blanket. "Hey.. Its okay you can look now. "I said. She slowly removed the blanket off her face and looked at me.

"Okay.. what happened? "She quickly asked. "Please... did something happen on us? "She asked. I smirked and nodded. Well, it didn't I just wanted to freak her out.

Her eyes popped (well, not really popped)and she started hitting me. "Ouch.. ouch.. I was just kidding. "I said. She stopped hitting me and looked at me. "Really? "She asked me again. I smirked.

"Yup.. as you can see you're not changed and I didn't slept beside you. "I said as a matter-of-fact.
"Phew.. thanks but what really happened? "She asked me.

"Let's eat breakfast first then I promise I'll tell you. "I said while walking towards my room again and getting my eyeglasses. I've used wearing it in everyday of my life for extra 'disguise' look.

She followed me as I get downstairs and went to the kitchen. "Hey.. uh.. do you have extra shirt? Maybe I can just buy it. "She said.

"No.. no.. go to my room upstairs, the room beside yours and get a shirt in there.. you can get anything you want.. and please don't pay it. "I said. I saw her went upstairs as I continue mixing the pancake mix.

Persephone

I woke up and open my eyes and notice that I'm not in my room. The room was color white, every corner, every furniture and well its just.... everything's white. One fact also is that the bed is more fluffier and bigger than mine.

Then, my brain just work. "Ahhhhhhhhh! "I shouted. Why am I here? Who brought me here? What happened yesterday? 

Then, Nicholas came in. There I stopped shouting and looked at him confusingly. "Nicholas? Why am I in here? "I asked. I looked at him from head to toe and see that he was shirtless. Just boxers and he's shirtless.

I quickly grab a blanket and covered it on my face. "C'mon.. wear some shirt first. "I said. I heard heard him chuckled.  "Hey.. Its okay you can look now. "He said after seconds. I slowly removed the blanket off my face and looked at him. Wow.. he really looks like Hades.

"Okay.. what happened? "I quickly asked. "Please... did something happen on us? "I asked. Oh please God! Please nothing.. He smirked and nodded. That freaks me out. My Virginity!!!!

My eyes popped and I started hitting him. "Ouch.. ouch.. I was just kidding. "He said. I stopped hitting him and looked at him.  "Really? "I asked him again. He smirked. His smirk looks like Hades'.

"Yup.. as you can see you're not changed and I didn't slept beside you. "He said as a matter-of-fact. Am I an idiot? "Phew.. thanks but what really happened? "I asked him.

"Let's eat breakfast first then I promise I'll tell you. "He said while walking towards his room. Well, I didn't followed him inside.

I followed him as he get downstairs and went to the kitchen. "Hey.. uh.. do you have extra shirt? Maybe I can just buy it. "I said. My tank top's became dirty.

"No.. no.. go to my room upstairs, the room beside yours and get a shirt in there.. you can get anything you want.. and please don't pay it. "He said. How generous of him.

I went upstairs and walk towards his room. His room was the complete opposite of mine. All black. It was dark but still.. thanks to the lights. He's like Hades.. All Black..

'Oh.. I shouldn't be comparing him with Nicholas because Nicholas is far more better than him.'I thought.

I went towards his cabinet closet and there I saw blazers with button up shirts are hanging. I look down and saw pile of shirts and beside it was boxers. I quickly took a shirt. Well, I'm not that choosy.

I went into his bathroom and change my top into his blue shirt. Its actually twice my size but then its okay. Atleast Nicholas let me lend his shirt. I will just hear him on what happened yesterday and I'll quickly go away. I'll just work in some cafes in there and rent an apartment.

Then, I went downstairs and saw two plates in the table with pancakes. Yes.. I'm hungry.

Hades

Minutes later and then she went down wearing my blue shirt twice the size of her. I already finished cooking pancakes and it is already in our plates.

"Let's eat. "I said. She quickly sat on the other chair. "Starving are we? "I asked her. She pouted.

"I'm hungry.. can we just eat
Mr. Salvatore? "She asked.

"Yes we can Ms. Gilbert.. I can't believe you're also watching that vampire TV show. "I said as I sat in front of her. "How fantastic. "She chuckled.

"You're also watching The Vampire Diaries... you know you look like Damon Salvatore, don't you? "She said. I started eating my pancake.

"Yes and you also look like Elena Gilbert.. How Fantastic Again. "I said. She chuckled again.

Then, we ate in silence until I finished eating and stood up. "Hey.. please tell me what happened yesterday. "She said. I sat again in my chair and sighed. "Okay.. "I said. She smiled widely.

"You got drunk in a bar last night. Well, coincidence it is that I also happen to be in there and I saw you. Well, you told me yesterday that.. well... its your boyfriend... and I don't want you to remember that thi--"

"Please tell me. I actually forgot things. "She said. I sighed "You saw him fu***ng up with a girl"I said.

I saw her eyes becoming teary again. Then, she started crying. I gritted my teeth and walk towards her. Then, I just hug her.

"Its okay.. It'll be alright. "I said comforting her. Then, I released her and sat beside her. "Then, you said you wanted to sleep in anywhere but not in your house. You only have thirteen bucks and that can't spend a night in a hotel nor in an apartment for a day. So, I let you sleep in my house. "I said. She stopped crying and smiled at me.

"Thanks Nicholas.. "She said. I smirked "You can call me Nick"I said.

"But I prefer Nicholas. "She said. Then, my mind thought of Persephone again. "I'm sorry I have to go. Feel free to live here. "I said.

"Oh no... no.. that's too much. "She said. Well, I actually liked her in here. "No it's not. I'll just go and like what I said feel free to move here. Open the Tv, the fridge, or swim on the pool or go to gym. It's okay.. I'm just alone. "I said and she smiled.

"Thanks.. but I'll promise if I get a job I'll be paying you and I'll move. "She said. I smirked.

"I should go now.. got some company to do. "I said while standing up and walking towards my room.

"Okay.. uh.. are you atleast free tomorrow? "She asked. I arched my eyebrows. "Do you want a date with me? "I asked playfully.

"No.. of course not.. I was just wandering of you can go with me in some cafes.. I just need a job. "She said. "Okay.. I promise.. for now take a rest. "I said while getting in my room. I quickly take a bath and change my clothes.

Then, as I get out of my room,I heard the Tv playing on her room.

I get outside and get in my car. I drove trying to find Persephone in this big NY again.

I missed you my queen. But I actually feel like I'm with you when I'm with Jade.

Am I becoming disloyal?

Pretty long chapter. Stay tuned to the story.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.