Mission Success

~Hades~

The doors opened mysteriously and I quickly averted my eyes through it. There I saw a flick of light and I knew what that meant; somebody snuck into my castle and stole MY Persephone. How dare someone steal what's mine!

~Hermes~

9:00
New York City

I teleported myself and Persephone to a small house painted in a vibrant shade of green. It is the house I use when I need to be a mortal.

"Where are we? " she asked me. I snapped my fingers and my 'Hermes' look instantly changed into my 'mortal' look.

"Wow! " She exclaimed in fascination. I chuckled smugly. I snapped my fingers again and Persephone became another woman. Her brunette hair turned into jet black, she grew taller and much more slimmer. She looked like a model.

"Wow.. thank you. " She said gratefully, admiring her new look. My clothes were changed as well and so were Persephone's.

"Persephone, from now on you'll call me Art. Uncle Art. Understand? " I informed her so we could have a bit of a backstory.

"Okay, but what about me? What should my name be? " She asked.

"You can be, uhmm, Jade! I'll call you Jade and you will introduce yourself as Jade.. " I said and she nodded. After that, I gave her a tour of the house.

Later on, I planned on taking my beautiful prizes.

"Listen Pe-Jade, I am going to go to Olympus so no one suspects me. You'll be staying here with a mortal friend of mine named Jared. He is a handsome man with black hair and looks as young as you. I'm afraid I have to go now. Just wait for him, perhaps." I informed. She seems confused but I can't explain more.

"Okay.. thank you again Her.. Uncle Art. "She said. I chuckled as I snapped my fingers and turned to Hermes again. I teleported myself into Apollo's chamber.

-----------/-

Apollo

My door burst open and I saw the smiling face of Hermes.

"Hermes... have you com--"

"She's in New York.. where's my prize? "Hecut me off. I arched my eyebrows up and chuckled.

"Excited, aren't we? "I asked him playfully. His jaw clenched as he rolled his eyes.

"Just give it to me.. NOW. "He commanded.

"Okay.. don't lose your patience.. first, tell me where she is, second.. tell me what to do. "I said.

"She's in one of my houses in New York... the green house.. . I told her to call Me Art and her name is Jade now... You will be Jared.. and you are my closed friend. "He said. I crossed my arms.

"You just need to be with her in my house... I told her I will be at Olympus to not arouse suspicion. Meanwhile, you will keep her company as Jared of course, not Apollo. Make her fall for you and you get what you want. Just remember to transform into your mortal look."He told me smugly. Well, I am impressed but I don't want him to be smug about it.

"That's good.. your prize is in your chamber.. . all my nymphs are waiting there just for you to enjoy.. I should go now. "I said as I teleported myself in a loo and there I changed my looks.

My blonde hair turned jet black and it became pretty messy. My jaw line is still sharp and I still have a muscular body but my eyes changed , so did my nose.

My blue eyes turned into a blue-green color and my nose became less sharper.

I quickly go to Hermes' small house and knock.

As it opens, I see a beautiful girl. Well, she looks like another woman. Her straight jet black hair falls to her waist perfectly and this girl is much more taller than Persephone. Except her eyes are the same as Persephone's.. but maybe this isn't Persephone.

"Hi. Is Jade here? "I asked her. She was looking at me as if she was distinguishing me.

"Who are you? "She asked me.

"I'm Jared.. He---Art's friend. "I said.

"Well I'm Jade.. nice meeting you. "She said as she let me in to the house.

Goodness.. Persephone changed..

New York, New York, New York.. stay tuned to the story and I 'll promise update as much as I can.

Image above-Robert Carlyle as 'mortal' Hermes

Image above-Robert Pattinson as 'mortal' Apollo

Image above-Nina Dobrev as 'mortal' Persephone

Fan of the TV show The Vampire Diaries... and I ship Delena very much.. (Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev)

Ps:Don't forget to Vote and Comment