Preparation

Hades

After the call of Jared wanting to talk to me, Jade got silenced.

She was in her room by now watching some movies in Disney while eating some chips. What an immature.

I knocked on her door and waited for her answer.

"Come in Nick-O. "She answered. I chuckled as I heard the name
Nick-O. She call me like that sometimes.

I went inside and saw her watching while crying. I narrowed my eyes at her as she pointed the Tv.

"What! Seriously Jade? "I asked. She was actually crying because of a cartoon. Because of a CARTOON.

"Look.. Stitch just died and they were like giving up. "She answered while wiping some tears in her eyes.

"Your ridiculous. "I said as a matter-of-fact.

"Its just.. Stitch's nice and he doesn't deserve something that's happening. Same to me. "She said as I get the remote from her and turn the Tv off.

Before she could complain, I quickly put my finger to my lips and smirked.

She sighed in annoyance. "Fine. "

I chuckled. Then, somebody knocked the door. I get out of Jade's room and walked towards the main door.

"Mr. Barnes.. Mr. Barnes are you here? I have something to tell you. "She said as I look towards the hole in the door. It was Mina or Misha or something like that.

I opened the door and smirked.

"What do you want? "I asked her.

She handed me a small leaflet and I accepted it.

"It is Mr. Fernando's Birthday by now sir. He is the owner of this hotel. Well, since you're here in this day in other words his birthday, he wanted to invite you. There inside the leaflet lies two tickets in the ball later at six pm. You shall be wearing a formal suit sir. It will be on the garden court and he expects you in there for you are one of the VIP's. You can bring anyone you like sir. "She said. I nodded and shut the door on her face.

Getting back at Jade's room, I saw her finally recovering about Stitch's death and finally looking happy. Bipolar?

I took a look at the Tv and saw that she opened it and they revived Stitch. And that's the fantasy.

I walk towards Jade and narrowed my eyes at her.

"What? "She asked curiously like nothing happened.

"Hey.. uh.. there will be a ball later and.. well, I wanted you.. I mean, May you be my partner later? "I said quickly.

"Sorry.. didn't catch it."I groaned and nodded.

"Okay... there will be a ball later night at the garden and they happened to invite me. I need to find a partner and I was thinking if you can ful---"

"Yeah.. sure I can. "She interrupted as I smiled.

"I haven't even finished yet. "I said as she stifled a chuckle.

"Well, I didn't bring such formal suit so as you so we're leaving. We are to buy such clothes. "I said as she nodded.

I looked at her for a while as she stared at me blankly.

"Don't you wanna change your clothes? "I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"How about you? Don't you wanna leave so that I can change? "She asked as a matter of fact. I nodded and walk outside her room.

"Yeah.. sorry. "I said before shutting the door.

After five minutes waiting for her, she finally get out of her room as she wore a cream colored jacket with black jumper and a scarf. She also wore her favorite skinny jeans and her chuck taylor shoes.

She looked at me and narrowed er eyes.

"What? "I asked curiously. She looked at me from head to toe.

"Hey.. I'm okay with this. "I said as I examined my clothes. I wore a black shirt which happens to be sleeveless and a black demin shorts.

As we get out of the room, we quickly head outside the hotel and called a cab. Well, people in here called taxi as cab and it's a little bit of classical.

We went into boulevard malls in Paris and shop clothes. I happen to buy a black armani suit with white button up shirt. Jade in the other hand bought herself a short red dress that showed the left and right side of her curves and her back. It was a pretty fascinating dress she chose when I insisted her to buy what she want. She also bought some make-up and some manicures but what she had bought first is the red flats. How she wanted to wear flats than heels.

As we finished shopping, we went on the nearest fine dining restaurant we saw and ate in it. They served us their bestselling Porlaquena which happens to be a steak with an unfamiliar chili sauce and mixed vegetables. It was actually delicious for a simple restaurant like this.

After that, we quickly get back to the hotel to the room. It was already three in the afternoon and here I am still shivering. The cold breeze of London sends chill to my bones as I quickly open up the heater as we get inside the room.

I sighed and opened the Tv. Jade on the other hand quickly went to her room.

"Why so early fixing yourself? "I asked her.

"I am a girl Nicholas and its hard fixing myself. I still need to manicure my hands. Look. "She said as she shook his hands. It was clean and shiny.

I narrowed my eyes as she rolled hers. "I'll just fix myself okay.. you don't have to ask it for you won't understand. "She said arrogantly as she smiled a flirty smile at me and get in to her room. That's adorable.

As three hours came by, I found myself wearing the clothes I bought a while ago. I look over at my watch and saw that it was already six thirty in the evening. I decided not wearing my eyeglasses for now.

I sprayed some scent in my body and hair as I sat in the chair. I wanted to knock at Jade's room but I don't wanna disturb her.

As few minutes passed, I heard her door clicked. I looked towards her room and saw a beautiful girl with her hair ponytailed and her eyes shining. She even wore mascara that make her look wild and seductive.

"Now I know why girls need a long time fixing themselves. "I said as I stare at her totally dumbstruck.

"Staring at someone is bad.. don't you know it?  "She asked me back in her simple self. I smiled.

"Course I know it gorgeous. "I said as her face gets warm. I stifled a chuckle.

"Yet blushing about nothing is worse. "I said as she pouted. I like her pouts. Its somehow like annoying yet adorable.

"Kidding... "I said as I walked towards her and reach my elbows to her.

"Ready? "I asked

"Yes. "She said as she linked her elbows with mine.

Yes it is.. next chapter will be an exciting and fun chapter.. stay tuned readers..

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.